Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark events Coming soon to a Underdark near you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Morriarty

Dark events Coming soon to a Underdark near you. Empty
PostSubject: Dark events Coming soon to a Underdark near you.   Dark events Coming soon to a Underdark near you. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 2:10 am

Good Day.

First: I would like to thank Foe for his years of service to the Underdark players and hopefully the Years to come working as a team together. 

Second: I would like to give notice that By the end of the month I plan to begin events leading to the road to Maerimydra.  As well as some stories to explore the lore of the outpost of Szith Morcane.  There is a rich lore to be discovered and enhanced for both the players of the outboard houses and the rogue drow that inhabit the outpost. For those who serve Lloth and those who do not.  and let us not forget our other underdark dwellers.

Player/guild activity will determine how the Outpost and the rest of the underdark views your standing.  There will be reputation to maintain with the Temple, Sorcere and even the Megthere.   This is a persistantly active world, and time proceeds even when players are not logged in.  My events and plots will reflect this.

If you have questions concerns feel free to PM me.  If you have unresolved personal plots contact Foe and Myself so we can move them forward.  While I am not Foe I am not letting the things Foe worked on simply fade away. However this is not so say there will not be changes. 

I hope to breath life back into our realm of the Elven Boogieman! 

See you all there!!!!
Back to top Go down

Dark events Coming soon to a Underdark near you.
Page 1 of 1