Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to Sherne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

A letter to Sherne Empty
PostSubject: A letter to Sherne   A letter to Sherne EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:13 pm

My friend,

I hope that you are fully recovered after recent events, and pray that all of your people, my cousins, returned safely to their homes.

I send this letter, not only to ask about your health, but also to extend an invitation to visit the grove soon. I have been meaning to come to you in person but recent events have prevented that, and now we are sequestered on the grounds of the Temple until further notice. I feel the least I can do for all of your help is to offer you a personal tour of the grounds, and Temple, that your generous donation helped pay for. When you have time come to the edge of our land, and a warden will spot you shortly. They know to expect you, and will pass along a message. (send a tell inside) I will walk the path with you myself and gladly show you the grounds.

Your friend
Maya Silverlock
High Priestess
Cormanthyr Temple
Back to top Go down

A letter to Sherne
Page 1 of 1