Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to Justin McGregor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunkenstupor

Drunkenstupor

Letter to Justin McGregor Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Justin McGregor   Letter to Justin McGregor EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:38 pm

*This letter is delivered by a small boy to the Zhent Barracks, who was given a few coins to wait and hand deliver it to Justin. The letter itself is actually well written as if by a person with some skill in writing.*

Officer Justin McGregor, I was uncertain who I should send this to since I didn't have much time to speak with you the other night. I've recently arrived here in Shadowdale from Zhentil Keep, at the suggestion of my master Stanz Hunt. As a member of the Order of the Iron Gauntlet I believe I can be of some use here in Shadowdale.

I would have sent this to your captain but thought it might be better to go through someone that I've met face to face at least once. I'm also not sure who handles the recruiting here in Shadowdale and in Khentil Keep if you ask to high up you may never hear an answer.

If your captain wishes to know of my master, and these are the words of my master himself, all he needs to do is ask about Stanz Hunt one of the many Naug-orls of Khentil Keep.

If you need to find me I've been staying at the Inn since I arrived here.

*signed* Acero Blutfaust

Back to top Go down
Rotkreuz

Rotkreuz

Letter to Justin McGregor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Justin McGregor   Letter to Justin McGregor EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:42 am

The letter is copied and forwarded to the captain. No reply is sent
Back to top Go down

Letter to Justin McGregor
Page 1 of 1