Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notes left around Shadowdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf

Notes left around Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Notes left around Shadowdale   Notes left around Shadowdale EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:20 pm

*The symbol of Seveltarm is emblazened on the top of the parchment made of some strange leather*

Usstan am the Swordarm of Lolth and usstan hunt for one or our own kind. It is a small Jaluk that likes to hide in the shadows... it is the only thing usstan care for at this time. Usstan care little for dos surfacers but dos are not what usstan seek. Be warned usstan have no care for dos only this Jaluk for it is why usstan am here but usstan will kill dos if dos bar ussa path to ussa prey.

Usstan will continue to come until it is found... bring ussa this creature and usstan will let dos live until then usstan will walk the shadows and nau one is safe from ussa. If dos wish to feel safe again dos will leave a note at the mines in the Rimwood with any information on any of the Illithiri on the surface usstan will ensure dos are rewarded appropriately.

Usstan have already proven that dos are not safe in dos settlement. Find this Jaluk and bring ussa that which usstan seek.
Back to top Go down
Rotkreuz

Rotkreuz

Notes left around Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notes left around Shadowdale   Notes left around Shadowdale EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Justin McGregor finds the note, reads it carefully, then replies.

"I am Justin McGregor, Blackguard of Loviatar. If you step foot in my town, I will show you the true meaning of pain. When I am done with you, I will use your bones as my next undead minion.

Fear the Willing Whip."
Back to top Go down

Notes left around Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1