Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to the Captain of the Guard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunkenstupor

Drunkenstupor

A Letter to the Captain of the Guard Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to the Captain of the Guard   A Letter to the Captain of the Guard EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:46 pm

*pulls a townboy aside, hands him a letter as well a coin and mutters*

Ya know who the captain is so deliver this ta him and return ta me when he has it in his hand, so I know it's been delivered. If ya er quick enough there may be another coin fer ya.

I've recently arrived here in Shadowdale from Zhentil Keep, at the suggestion of my master Stanz Hunt. As a member of the Order of the Iron Gauntlet I believe I can be of some use here in Shadowdale. I first sent a letter to the officer you have named Justin McGregor.

If you wish to know about my master, and these are the words of my master himself, then all you need to do is ask about Stanz Hunt one of the many Naug-orls of Zhentil Keep.

If you need to find me I've been staying at the Inn since I arrived here.

*signed* Acero Blutfaust

Back to top Go down
Drunkenstupor

Drunkenstupor

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Captain of the Guard   A Letter to the Captain of the Guard EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:23 pm

*walks up to the boy with the letter*

It that hard ta find the captain er ya just keep missin him? I already paid ya 1 coin an if ya want the other ya better make sure he gets that letter.

Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Captain of the Guard   A Letter to the Captain of the Guard EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Acero Blutfaust,

I am of course interested in meeting you, next time hire a boy that doesn't pee his pants at the sight of me.

Westscar,
Back to top Go down
https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net
Drunkenstupor

Drunkenstupor

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Captain of the Guard   A Letter to the Captain of the Guard EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:10 pm

*the boy walks up to Acero and hands him a letter, he is still shaking and hasn't bothered to clean himself up after meeting Westcar. Acero takes the letter and laughs at the sight of him.*

Boy, hope ya clean up fore ya do anythin else. If I knew ya were such a coward I'd a found another ta do this.

*throws a coin at the boy*

Now get out a here yer stink'n the place up.

*Acero walks to the Zhent barracks and hands a letter to the guard outside.*

Could ya hand that ta the captain fer me, since I can't get inside them barracks meself, er least put it on his desk.

I'll meet you anytime you deem appropriate. If you wish I'll look for you near the barracks. Though I've never seen you, the descriptions of you that I've heard make me believe you will be hard to miss. I can also be found at the Inn or around it if I don't catch you.

*signed* Acero Blutfaust

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Captain of the Guard   A Letter to the Captain of the Guard Empty

Back to top Go down

A Letter to the Captain of the Guard
Page 1 of 1