Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard  Empty
PostSubject: A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard    A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm

(Rita walked towards the guards stationed outside the office building of the Zentiarem, in her gloved hands she held onto folded up letter held closed by her wax seal, a raven sitting upon a human skull, engraved into the skulls forehead was the arcane mark of her family. Offering a polite bow of her head she would offer out the sealed letter and say. "My friend, Dark brother Malik mentioned that to sell my wears i would need a permit, please could you pass this onto your commanding officer, hopefuly the contents will be pleasing." if the letter was accepted Rita would nod her head in thanks before leaving, in it was not, she would nod her head politely before leaving.)

(The letter its self was well written its letters sliguly larger than normal to ensure it was an easy read.)

To the dedicated Lord or Mistress of the Guard

I have recently come into enough power to create magical arms and armor and respectfuly request your concent and a permit to sell my wears. If it also pleases you i would be honoured to offer a ten percent discount to all members of The Black Tower, and a twenty percent discount for your officers.

Your faithful and loyal subject

Lady Rita of Darkmoor

P.S I an currently staying at The Old Skull Inn should you ever have need of me
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard    A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 pm

An aging soldier in a candle-lit office reads the letter to himself, his lips softly mouthing the words as he does so. "To the dedicated Lord or..." A curse so profane is then shouted, that the Swordhand on duty outside his door suddenly stiffens his back, coming fully to attention. "You'd think if someone's gonna ply us with niceties, they'd at least put in thirty seconds of research first to find out the gender of the addressee." He dips a quill in an inkwell and pens the following reply:

"Lady Rita;

First off, I assure you the Commanding Officer and his deputy are most certainly men.

Secondly, we don't deal with common merchants' licenses ourselves. Any of my men can write one up for you, on the condition you don't go selling your wares to rebels, or those tree-climbers in Myth Drannor. If you can handle that, they'll get you your license.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows Battle Group
"
Back to top Go down

A letter for the Commanding Officer of the Guard
Page 1 of 1