Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard Empty
PostSubject: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Too who ever this concerns.

This is my first ever compliant, ever so I am unsure how to word this, but in anycase, I am the human girl that has been reported wondering around with armor made in the underdark, it is not my choise of armor, nor is it something I intend too hang onto, I have even offered it, once I get a replacement, to hand it over too your Blackarchers so they can use this in a infiltration oppiration or something, I have coppirated with your city and its people to the best of my ability, telling all I know in great detail.

So when I am veribley attacked and threatened with unlawful muder, and slanderious insults, for merely punching one of your black archers, who was wearing armor so the blow would have been more of a nudge, so I could thank him for his adivce and offer a very personall protective trinket... well... needless to say, its not on.

If I had not came across the Blackhounds first and was treated like that by one of your blackarchers I would most likely have become a Zhent Poster girl because of it, luckly, I am a open minded indervidle who does not judge the entire race, or group of people by one persons actions.

Please attempt too make your Blackarchers understand that just because they hunt Illythirri, does not mean they have to act like them, which this Archer did.

I respect your City, your culture and laws, and so merely writting this feels odd, or perhaps that might be because having grew up a slave and then gladitaor I am not use to having a voice.

If this letter comes over as hostile towards your city, please know that is not how it is intended too read and I would be more than happy to meet if need be and explain face too face.. I know my common is not great.

I apologize for bring this too your attnetion.

Yours

Silesia, of the Blackhounds.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

*Karovir receives the letter and would like to answer but he doesn't know where he can send it to*
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:38 am

After hearing nothing, Silesia walks over too the gategard as normal in her common clothes outfit, her axe hanging off a loop on her belt. Upon asking if there was a letter of replying waiting for her to pick up and discovering there was none, Sil would mmm softly before asking who it went too.

Upon hearing who picked up her letter Sil would walk over and try too find this Karovir. should she find Karovir, Sil would offer a unsure smile and a respectful bow of the head. "Excuse me, my name is Silesia, I wrote too you recently, do you have time too talk, if you are bussy I understand and can come back another time."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 am

Karovir would return a nod and say: "I got your complaint, miss and would gladly talk to you about it. Please try to find me later when I am less occupied. All I can say for now is that it was right to write this complaint."

\\I would prefer to rp it out in game if you don't mind Smile
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 am

Silesia would offer a respectful bow to Karovir "Of course I understand you must be bussy, I can meet you later. say in 14 hours from now at the gates of this Fair city? after reciving his awnser she would offer a faint smile, still looking somewhat uncomfortable before turning and heading off.

(I'll be back at home around 19:30 GMT)
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 am

Karovir nods and answers: "I will try to make it, miss."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 pm

a letter arrvies

"Please forgive my absence, a situation arose that demand my attention, I will be bussy with it for the next three days but I shall be glad too seek you out upon my return

Silesia"

((Sorry, day shift and stuff being a pain, im on my days off in threedays time though Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 pm

\\I am sure I will see you around in game sometime Smile. Real life is more important anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard   Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard Empty

Back to top Go down

Silesia Hands a letter of Compliant too the Gate Guard
Page 1 of 1