Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Victorphoenix

Victorphoenix

A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn Empty
PostSubject: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:28 am

The morning was quite, and as the sun slid its warmness into all the tents and through the windows at the refugee camp inn. A tall blonde elf sits a table. His hair is wet and combed back across his head, his eyes are a piercing green. Those piercing green eyes, are looking through a magnification lens at a very old, piece of parchment, and covering the table in front of him are piles of parchments and books. Some of the parchments look to be aged maps, others look to letters written in Elvish of varying sorts.

To his right is a large tomb, the pages seem to be a fine vellum, its cover is green hand tooled leather. Myth'andi set down the old map he was looking at and his right hand finds its way over to the tomb, his finger absently run around the tooled leaf reliefs in the leather. He then opens the tomb pages through it to a clean page. With a flourish of his hand a quill appears between his fingers.

He whispers "Kwentr'ithma Shalis'morith" the sound echoes slightly around him. A speck of light flares at the tip of the quill. He then begin to scribe on the tomb, his hand moving in intentional flowing scripts.

(( The is a Open RP feel free to Join. Thank you DM Doormouse.))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: intent on getting answers   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:31 pm

*blue mage walks in notices the elf and walks over to him pulling a scroll out and two copies of books*
*the scroll bares the seal of the original Coronal and has an illusionary spell on it to make it appear blank Key word needed to reveal it*
*and a book that requires the will to read it will save of 45 he grins with a smirk and pulls out a copy him an sherne made no will save needed*

excuse me you know what these are *mainly he focuses on the scroll* i wasnt sure what word would reveal it and not sure what happens if wrong one is used maybe you could help yes?
Back to top Go down
Victorphoenix

Victorphoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Myth'andi looks up and smiles as he sees Blue Mage.
His eyes focus as he looks at the scrolls and books.
"The knowledge does not sit in the forefront of my mind, though I believe with diligence we could decipher it."

He motions to the seat near him, and then stands.

"Let me go and get some Hameneth Tea, this task will require all of our mental acuity."
Back to top Go down
DBTheMask

DBTheMask

Location : The Great Rift (At least, that's the FR equivalent)

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:05 pm

A hooded figure briskly strides past as Myth'andi stands. The figure doesn't acknowledge their existence and continues on it's way.
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:19 pm

An elf woman watch from the shadows with a smiles, keeping an eye on both elf, wraped in a dark cloak that hides her features
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:50 pm

*is focused on scroll as other books have been dechiphered and copied not paying attention to any passing by and un aware of being watched*

*mumbles a few words now and then waiting to see if they work*

oh Myth'andi one book is written in coomon with few words in elven the other is in draconic

this scroll im not sure of yet as i not found the right word yet

*tries word Dracor and waits*
Back to top Go down
Victorphoenix

Victorphoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Myth'andi walks over to Blue Mage with his tea, Steam rises from the handsomely carved stein.
Myth'andi places the stein of hot tea onto the table and watches to see if the words open the scroll.

When nothing happens Myth'andi closes his eyes , and he takes a deep breath. His eyes seem to shake back and forth behind his eyelids, as if he is in a deep sleep and dreaming.

He opens his eyes slowly.

"Uryte'valosssa Wear'Razzylymm Palax Nur'ontrix." His Voice his deep with a hissing enunciation.

The words fill the room with power, the air seems to thicken and hairs stand on end.

Last edited by Victorphoenix on Tue May 24, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Sayiel watch the two and shivers at the power contain in the words, but she doesn't reveal herself yet. She prefer to continue to watch and protect from the shadows for now, it's where she feels safe and where she use to be and belong.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:29 am

*marvels at the power that fills the room and waits to see if the words reveal the scroll*

*sips on his wizards tea waiting*

*mildly says* i suppose i should learn more magics that i can do with the weave perhaps ill research some after this task.. you have anything on mythals like making one or even repairing one?
Back to top Go down
Victorphoenix

Victorphoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:09 am

Myth'andi eyes open as the power in the room settles.

"I fear My knowledge in draconic may not be sufficient for this task. What is that scroll?" He voice is light and airy compared to the ancient dragon tongue.

After Blue Mage asks him about Mythals, Mythandi seems surprised.
" I am most honored that you may consider me knowledgeable on the subject. I know very little and what I have studied is simply basics. Most Mythals require that many mages work in unison to create them. It also requires knowledge beyond even the knowledge of ninth circle magics. It would require many Masters of the Art to create."

Mythandi motions down to his notes and maps.
"I am currently studding maps of the old Myth'drannor, As I prepare for Expedition of Reclamation, it would be grand if you would join such an expedition. Hopefully we could find information on how the Mythal of Myth'drannor was laid. Then we could truly begin work to repair it."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:36 am

i have no idea whats on the scroll but i turned it over to the coronal now.. and i could join you on that expedition doubt ill be of any help but i will try.. i am honored you asked, my thanks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn   A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning at the Refugee Camp Inn
Page 1 of 1