Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Griffons spotted on the country side

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seadin

Seadin

Griffons spotted on the country side Empty
PostSubject: Griffons spotted on the country side   Griffons spotted on the country side EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Opening one eye he stared at the blurry inn ceiling. He hated up getting up this early. Why in the ever loving hells would any sane human being be up this early? Seadin blinked and sat up from his bed and lazily glided along the carpeted floor to the cabnet holding his belongings. After a change of pants and clipping on his sword belt, the half elf searched his meager choice of tunics. Choosing a plain shirt and his jacket, he readied himself in his best everyman's garb, put on his boots and cloak, and headed downstairs.

It was a good walk out to the farms, and he waved to the folks he passed while muttering about them being annoying early birds. He finally reached one of the larger farms and leaned against a fence, making eyes at a farm girl tending to the horses.

"Ahoy, I'm Seadin Aleros, captain of the Griffon's Mane mercenary company. I come here on behalf of Sir Loric and offer services of protection and.....labor....."
Seadin winced at the labor part. Oh how he hates manual labor.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Griffons spotted on the country side   Griffons spotted on the country side EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Mara walks by seeing Seadin offering protection and labor to a farm girl on behalf of Sir Loric and yells out.. "Labor is good for the body and soul Seadin" Chuckles to herself....then realizes he is calling her over to help out. Mumbles to herself..." I should have kept my mouth shut." Smiles to the farm girl.."Greetings miss..I'm Mara Brinsbane, Priestess to the Red Knight and one of his Captains. *motions to Seadin* Looks over to Seadin..."Labor? Seriously?" Shakes her head and asks the girl if there is someplace she can change into her leathers so she can get to work.
Back to top Go down
DBTheMask

DBTheMask

Location : The Great Rift (At least, that's the FR equivalent)

PostSubject: Re: Griffons spotted on the country side   Griffons spotted on the country side EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:03 am

(((OOC: I’ve decided to play the Farm-girl in this little charade, with or without permission. Wink )))

The farm girl strides closer to the fence, leading a fairly young calf to the wooden barricade. As politely as she can, the farm girl curtsies at the two mercenaries.

In a cliché western-style ranch voice, the farm-girl converses with Mara and Seadin. “Well, I’ll be a canterin‘ goose-hound. Sure would be nice to have some help ’round here. Papa mentioned somethin’ ‘bout some extra help, but, since the sun already did done rose, I figured you folks plum furgot.” The Farm girl puts her hand on her hip, glances at Mara, then takes a longer look at Seadin.

“Anyhow, come ‘round into the barn. Can get yerselves into some workin’ clothes, if ya‘ need. Ya’ll also find some harvestin’ tools there. Get what ya’ need ‘nd start harvestin’ the crops in the north-east part of the farm. I’ll be tendin’ to Lil’ Betsy here if ya’ need me.”

The farm girl backs away from the fence, leading the young calf along with her. Backing away with a smirk, she looks at Seadin’s waist-area and says, “Nice sword ya’ got there.” The farm girl turns around and begins walking away. It’s apparent to both mercenaries that the farm girl wasn’t talking about the steel weapon dangling from Seadin’s hip.
Back to top Go down
Seadin

Seadin

PostSubject: Re: Griffons spotted on the country side   Griffons spotted on the country side EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Seadin looks over to Mara, "She seems....nice..."

He goes around to the barn and looks over the tools. Choosing one, he grabs a bag.

"Lets go do some harvest'n."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Griffons spotted on the country side   Griffons spotted on the country side EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Mara looks at Seadin's waist area then back to the farm girl as she walks away. "I would be careful my dear other wise you may become the farmers son in law." She walks to the back of the barn chuckling. "Then were would the Manes be without our commander?" Winks at Seadin. "Oh boy just imagine what she would think of Ursus or Cruven? Two very strong men? Oh I think she would absolutely be beside herself." Chuckles some more. Picks up a farm tool and gets to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffons spotted on the country side   Griffons spotted on the country side Empty

Back to top Go down

Griffons spotted on the country side
Page 1 of 1