Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely)   Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:56 am

My work schedule seems to be becoming a lot more consistent over the next few weeks, with a good chance of me switching to full time instead of part time.

Because of this, it's likely I'll be missing major plot events to the point that I'll be completely lost when I do get free hours to play.

Next week I'll have a bit of time in the evenings, so I'm going to try to dedicate some days to each of my main PCs. If anyone wants to say their farewells to Milo, Beltaram, Anynduil, or Isendur just let me know and I'll try to meet up with you Smile

However, this is not necessarily a farewell; this just means that if I end up becoming a DM I can dedicate all of my DLB time to that. If I don't become a DM, then I will likely be gone completely so that I can focus on other things (like getting back to making music).

Last edited by Fincaen Londrulen on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WonderfulTeemo

WonderfulTeemo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely)   Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 am

Take care, mate. We'll still be here for when you get back! *thumbs up*

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely)   Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:09 am

Looking forward to your return Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely)   Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:50 am

bump for update

car go bap bap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely)   Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging things up player-side (indefinitely)
Page 1 of 1