Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the Defenders

Go down 
+3
A_Roleplayer
Kerali
BreakNova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BreakNova

BreakNova

A letter to the Defenders Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

To Our Kin,

Mankind has been a scourge on this land for far too long. We know your forces are currently preoccupied with the dhaerow at your borders and cannot spare a swordarm for anything else. Our war is our own. We will work to drive the humans out, but we ask you do not interfere. We would prefer our swords not be stained with the blood of our own.

-Victorious Blade of the People

Last edited by BreakNova on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kerali

Kerali

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm

*reads a letter with serious face and looks around trying to see who deliver it and then murmurs*
"I must to find them before Armathors."
Back to top Go down
A_Roleplayer

A_Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 am

Alarice also reads the letter.

'As far as I am concerned I will never raise my blade against my own people. If they wish the Humans gone, I will not stop them.'

She then heads to the temple to pray again to Corellon.
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:17 am

Aramil reads the letter and grumbles.
'Interesting move, they usually dont make their presence so easily known, they must be desparate or few in numbers, i hate when i am right in some things, i knew there is a cell of them around here....i have more important things to worry right now than a bunch of fanatics and lunatics.'
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Arjay read the letter and sighed.

These are sad times, indeed, when we're forced to defend against our Kin. But... Evil cannot be abided, whatever the source. Hanali guide me...
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm

*reads the letter and sighs and mumbles* why cant we all get along i guess its time to visit another plane for awhile.. i mean sure keep out the evil or the spies but even the good must the be tossed away as well? *walks off sadened*
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:58 am

*Orders come down from the Coronal*

None are to give these people aid or counsel or sanctuary. If need be, if they attack those refugees We have opened Our lands to, then We expect Our Defenders to aid the helpless civilians.

* she is dismayed this extreme group has become active here.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Defenders   A letter to the Defenders Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Defenders
Page 1 of 1