Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter given to the defenders.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A letter given to the defenders. Empty
PostSubject: A letter given to the defenders.   A letter given to the defenders. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 am

*As Vincent heads home, he hands a letter to one of the guards, informing him/her to post it within the barracks if possible for everyone else to read.*

Myth Drannor defenders and residents,

I'm here to inform you of recent news.. A woman named Cassandra, blonde with pig tails usually singing about, has become and accepted being an Underdark minion. Myself, and many others, tried endlessly to save her as well as guide her but it seems all efforts are meaningless in the end. What I've come to say is to treat this woman as any other Underdark monster, she's been given countless chances as well as several rescues and its time to accept what she is... Myself and many others will be giving her no chances anymore and killing her without question. Please spread word of this news to others, for I know I will. I hope you all do the same with this warning. Helm guard you.

Vincent Blake Aseph.
Back to top Go down

A letter given to the defenders.
Page 1 of 1