Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of an Eilistraeen's effects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Coronal

The Coronal

Return of an Eilistraeen's effects Empty
PostSubject: Return of an Eilistraeen's effects   Return of an Eilistraeen's effects EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 am

The Coronal gives orders. A cloak and a ring taken from the body of Priestess Lael'min are carefully wrapped in black silk and placed within a finely carved wooden box.

On her next visit to the City, Envoy Imryll is presented with them personally to return them to the Glade with a letter.

"High Priestess Maya Silverlock

Defender Ras has surrendered himself to Us and given us all he took from Priestess Lael'min's body. We return them to you in the hope that they will provide some small measure of comfort. We believe her sword was given to one called Seadin.

More grimly, the Tel'Quessir Ciardha is now within Our lands and on parole. However, as We have discussed with you before now, Our authority does not extend beyond Our City's lands and what happens in the wilds is not under Our control. The Defenders are, but not Tel'quessir who do not claim citizenship of the City of Song. This leaves us in a quandary. We deeply regret the Priestess' death for its own sake and because of the heighted tensions that it has brought, but We in truth have little authority to bring one to trial for a killing, a murder committed outside Our lands on one not of Our people. The Son of Shevarash was but doing what he is commanded by his Lord.

This troubles us. We do not wish to see our allies killed by Tel'quessir, but nor do We wish to overstep Our own authority. We shall pray on the matter and hope that a path becomes clear.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Gode

Gode

PostSubject: Re: Return of an Eilistraeen's effects   Return of an Eilistraeen's effects EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 pm

My lady,

I believe that atleast a certain banishment required in this matter.
I do not look at it as a Tel'Quessir that murdered a drow, But a man that cannot controll his temper and might not be able to make a difference between a friend or a foe.

I can only think what might happen if he will be around the town and one of the Eilistraeen diplomats will come to town, specialy Maya the high priestess.

I think that barring him from our city for a while atleast is very necessary for good of the city.

Gode.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Return of an Eilistraeen's effects   Return of an Eilistraeen's effects EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm

My lady,

It was recently brought to my attention that the Blackarcher Ciardha collects the ears of those he kills, and as such has the priestess's ears. It would likely help to ease some of the tensions if those were ordered returned as well.

El'Tael Arjay Lo'Ran
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Return of an Eilistraeen's effects   Return of an Eilistraeen's effects EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

She reads Gode's letter and is considering it. She does not think the EIlistraeens will come now. What to do with Ciardha, she is still thinking over

But Arjay's thinking was good here and she gives orders that indeed the Black Archer's collection was to be taken off him. What to do with it?

However events overtook them and in fact Lorena found him first and took all the trophy ears from the Black Archer that he was carrying.

Last edited by DM Dormouse on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of an Eilistraeen's effects   Return of an Eilistraeen's effects Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of an Eilistraeen's effects
Page 1 of 1