Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.

Go down 
+2
Helpful_Drow
The Coronal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorn

A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:53 am

Milady,

I do not often write, and I am hesitant to bother someone of your stature, but a situation has arisen that has left me nothing less than shocked and appalled. I recently encountered a woman by the name of Scerell in your city, within the confines of the refugee camp. She had previously attempted to slay two drow, in front of the Royal Oaks, and was thwarted by adventurers nearby, or so I have heard tell.

A woman with whom I am acquainted was deep in argument with her when I arrived. After several points of discussion, the woman was asked if she would slay a child, if they be drow. Her answer was an unconditional yes. I stated that if she sought out the murder of children in the wildlands, or of drow who were pure of heart, as I know, and as your alliance with them would suggest you do as well, I would be forced to stop her. Your defenders asked that instead of ending her life, that I bring them to the City of Song. I agreed on the condition that they keep her within the confines of the city, until she has learned a new path.

I was told this was not possible, and that they had no power. I was further told that, should she slay a thousand innocent children, be they drow, that your guardians would not raise a hand to stop her, as she was an elf. I grew up hearing my father regail me with stories of the City of Songs, ancient and beautiful, a city of wondrous magic, and unparalelled equality amongst the races.

To hear these things said, that they would not raise a finger, because the culprit was an elf, not a human, or dwarf, or any other manner of creature. It has left me deeply saddened, and concerned. I find myself at a loss for what to do. I desperately need the aid of the elves, but I cannot condone such behavior or views. It sickens me to my very core, and all my being rebels against it.

I know not what I am asking of you, if indeed I am asking anything, but I wished to express my deepest concern. I will admit, part of me is tempted to spread word of this to as many ears as would hear, for I wish to strike the memory of those who would allow such from the very face of the earth itself, but I know this to be wrong. I leave this message to you, in hopes that I am not alone in my repulsion to this view, that ones birth race allows one to ignore the slaying of children, the most innocent of us all. I ask that you remember the daughter of Corellon, one of the Seldarine, who gave up her entire existence to bring them back into the light, casting herself into darkness to do so. It is these children she seeks to save.
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:25 am

To

Thomas of Nightvale

Greetings

We received your letter. We have also had reports from Our Defenders.

The situation is stark and clear, but understanding it and the culture of the Kin is less so for those not born within it. We plan to meet with those fo the Kin who hunt the Dhaerow and to discuss the matter. After, We will gladly meet with you to discuss your concerns on this and on other matters and to inform you of some of Our plans.

Signed

Ilsevele Miratar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

//suggest monday 30th at 20:00 BST / 15:00 EST if possible.
Back to top Go down
Helpful_Drow

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:40 am

Should point out Scerell has never ever used her full name ingame. Just a tad meta there Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Shorn

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:48 pm

You can blame that on the defenders, who said it right in front of you and to which you did not correct, before leveling accusations of metagaming.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:21 pm

//please can we keep this IC.
Back to top Go down
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:54 pm

A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. Mayasletter3

((gah typo I found after converting it to an image. Do not want to rewrite.

"should we lose ourselves to that darkness, then we do NO good..."
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

//my fault, sorry I was starting to be tried and I it sometime slip in player, next time, please tell me. Those kind of things can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.   A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens. Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Coronal, as well as a copy to the Eilistraeens.
Page 1 of 1