Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message to the Black Archers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dormouse

Dormouse

A message to the Black Archers Empty
PostSubject: A message to the Black Archers   A message to the Black Archers EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 pm

The Black Archers are sent this message

"If you can, We ask you to leave copies of this on every Dhaerow you kill in the Underdark.

We understand the sense of betrayal, but all make mistakes from time to time. If you find it in your hearts to still hold your hand against the true Eilistraeens, We believe this would be a good thing . We would ask it of you.

Signed
The coronal

-------------------------------------------------
Report from Gul

Please remember information is power and information carelessly spoken of even with allies may be used to ill intent by commission or omission. Please use what is written here responsibly.

Lil Qu'eller Zau’afin (The House Zau'afin)

Lil Yathrinin del Lloth (The Clergy of Lloth)

Eloril Kor’ali Zau’afin – Ilharess (Matron of the Zau’afin)Eloril was once of the Qu’eller Kor’ali which is now a dead power below. She received most of her her religious training from several local Yathrin including Shyntra. In spite of her station below she has always acted more like a Sargtlin than a Yathrin in some respects, preferring to stab and cut a bloody path to power as opposed to embracing the fine and subtle web that ensnares. She generally has all the subtlety of a rampaging Orc when she is provoked or challenged in even the slightest way. Eloril believes that the more blood she spills and cruelty she inflicts the more Lloth favors her. She lacks a strong ability to manipulate others or spin complex webs to confuse and bend others to her purpose preferring brute force to break the will of those she is interested in, or break their necks. Eloril has always been particularly headstrong and arrogant even when she was a Yath’abban of the Kor’ali Qu’eller. The fact remains that the more powerful she becomes below the more brazen her actions will be. This has always been her way and nothing can truly satisfy her desire for power and dominance of the Har’oloth.
Indications and warnings lead me to believe Eloril works in conjunction with Yath’taller Eclav and Yathrin Shyntra for now. I say for now because in the Har’oloth all trust is foolish and the word abbil only goes as far as the uses of another. Her continued oppression of rivals such as Lidtichi Debel’kith below has allowed her Qu’eller to swell in numbers and made for a swift ascent to personal power and favor of Lloth. For some unknown reason she has always focused greatly on the torment of all surface dwelling peoples as opposed to the retaking of the old depths of Maerimydra. This is especially true when it come to the Shard of Eilistraee and Darthiiri of Myth Drannor. She seeks to aid Shyntra’s plan of causing divisions between us and others who walk the surface through lies, schemes and the undermining of faith and trust that has been built. However she can’t resist her savage nature for long and her desire to see blood spilled upon the grass. Many of the surface raids in recent months have been planned and executed by her personally.

Eloril has been offered the message of Eilistraee, shelter, aid and teaching and naturally refused it time and again. She is not just some lay follower of Lloth but the matron of a Qu’eller of the drow below. It is therefore my recommendation that he should be considered a dangerous enemy of all who dwell upon the surface with no hope of redemption. Darthiiri should show her only the mercy of a quick death. The same should hold true for Ilythiiri if even the slightest indication of battle as a long pattern of rampant violence has been established.

Eclav Zau’afin – Yath’taller (High Priestess of Lloth)
Where the Ilharress is the leader of any Qu’eller she will always have a Yath’taller to remind her of Lloth’s will. She serves as the Matron’s advisor in all matters religious whether the Matron likes it or not. Eclav is an old jalil and very skilled in the drow ways of manipulation and cruelty. She is a very traditional Yathrin that will seek to gather the useful to her and leave the culling of house Zau’afin to Eloril and others more suited for slaughter. Eclav is quite smart and was one of the few in the camp that I remember using jalukin as testers of food and water in order to avoid being poisoned. She is fond of the little cruelties in life that make the har’oloth a place where fear, hatred and suffering are all common, but she is far less chaotic in nature than many of the other Yathrin. Unlike many of the others she has patience to see her schemes through.

It is believed that while she does not come to the surface often herself that she is behind many of the more cunning plans or at least partially responsible for them. These include such things as the abduction of May’katcha months ago, continued attempts to get May’katcha and others to return and serve her and the Zau’afin, The tasks mentioned elsewhere undertaken by Nil’kah, and most of assassination and infiltration missions conducted by Xin’salar. Do not let her venerable age fool you though. She is very capable of calling up the dark and chaotic powers of the Demonweb Pits to maim or kill an enemy or otherwise bend them to her will. She often joins her Matron Eloril on surface raids and delights in overseeing the screams of the dying.

Eclav has been offered the message of Eilistraee, shelter, aid and teaching and naturally refused it time and again. She is not just some lay follower of Lloth but the imposition of Lloth’s will among the drow below and forcing the religion of Lloth upon all. It is therefore my recommendation that he should be considered a dangerous enemy of all who dwell upon the surface with no hope of redemption. Darthiiri should show her only the mercy of a quick death. The same should hold true for Ilythiiri if even the slightest indication of battle as a long pattern of rampant violence has been established.

Lil Qu'ellar Jabbukin (The House Masters)

Dillara Zau’afin - Qu’el saruk (House Weapon Master)
Dillara was once one of the triad of heretics who roamed about in the har’oloth. She was often hunted by the drow below and in return she hunted them just as often. With the murder of those she fraternized with such as Izz and Renor Rah she was forced into hiding, but seems to have emerged and is now serving the will of the Yathrin. It is said that she worshiped Auril for a long time and rumor has it she may still secretly do so. This could present complications for her if it is discovered that she is still following Auril so if that is the case she will be very secretive about it. She seems to be a typical selfish jalil in most respects and serves as the personal protector and Qu’el’saruk, or house weapon master of Matron Eloril Zau’afin.

She is known to have participated in some surface raids and abductions and rumored to have participated in many more. She should be considered dangerous and untrustworthy given her position of power below.

Xin’salar Zau’afin – Qu’el Velg'larn (House Assassin)
A cold and ruthless jaluk who is fanatically loyal to the Yath’taller Eclav; acting as her assassin and messenger. I knew this jaluk below some months ago. He would often be gone from the har’oloth for days on end collecting information on and targeting followers of Elistraee as back then he was a simple velg’larn. He took shelter with the shard months ago, but this was part on an infiltration mission. I know this mission because I personally oversaw it.

He was gone from the surface for some time but in the past weeks he has come back to the surface with a vengeance and new missions. Currently he goes about on the surface impersonating us and committing atrocities while doing so. When he tries to commit such acts his words are usually something like “Eclav sends her regards”, but sometimes he will just try to deliver a demoralizing message or brag about the growing power below. He seems to have grown in his abilities to manipulate other, particularly jalilin. Or maybe it is just that Ne’kalsa and her cursed Kor’ali blood make her stupid and wanton all the time? Xin’salar as a very capable at hiding himself and prefers to quickly subdue and kill or maim his victims then disappear into the shadows. He has at least some arcane ability and it seems access to magic of the 7th arcane circle.

He has been offered and repeatedly refused the message of Eilistraee. Instead of embracing this or any other path though he has time and time chosen the path of the hidden blade and the deceptive tongue. It is therefore my recommendation that he should be considered a dangerous enemy of all who dwell upon the surface with no hope of redemption. Darthiiri should show her only the mercy of a quick death. The same should hold true for Ilythiiri.

Lil Qu'ellar floh'lin(The House Followers)

Nil’kah Zau’afin – Bae'qeshel (Dark Minstrel)
Some disarm and kill their enemy with a sword breaker. Nil’kah disarms her foe with her tongue and the half truths in the air that pass her lips. She is an expert in the manipulation of others and nearly as good as any jaluk (male) in the arts of seduction. She is often fond of feigning frailty in order to exploit situations she finds herself in that may become hostile. She would most likely try to turn friends and lovers against one another and watch with a secreted smile on her face as they cause harm to each other than fight directly. She has done this or tried to do this on many occasions in the past months. She will often try to pick up on something her victim is interested in and steer the conversation toward it in order to get them to relax their guard. Failing that she argues in circles as many Llothites will do.

Oddly enough she has heard the call of Elistraee before but she did not really give the message a chance to take hold. This was some time ago in other depths near Menzoberranzan. She claims that she tried to escape the constant death and treachery of the Har’aloth, but felt nothing among our brothers and sisters so she returned to the Har’oloth where Lloth and the Yathrin rule. It was clear from the conversations that three of us had with her that she really did not try to understand at all. She seems to be tormented and twisted in both her heart and mind. She claims often enough to be overwhelmed by some sense of sadness, but admits that she has no understanding of things such as love or friendship.

I believe she presently seeks to manipulate both of May’katcha and I into revealing the location of the glade, betraying the shard somehow or turning us against one another through manipulating our past connection with her and the perception that she has not betrayed us to the Yathrin or hunted us. While she keeps her word not to harm May’katcha or myself directly, indications and warnings lead me to believe she is reporting every meeting to the Yathrin and she is only using us to complete her tasks handed down by the Yahtrin in order to gain more power and more favor from Lloth. She is also know to be on assignment here from the Yathrin to scout the surface in preparation for follow on attacks by Qu’eller Zau’afin.

She has proven to be quite capable of attacking or defending using the discordant melodies what are favored by Lloth. Nil’kah is confirmed to have been a direct and willing participant in much of the recent chaotic slaughter; raiding the surface on the whims of the Yathrin. Her dark chaotic melodies are to be considered as a threat every bit as dangerous as one of my Meteor Swarm spells.

Try to avoid meeting with her at all, but if you must meet with her at all do so on the surface far from any passageway into the har’oloth (underdark). Her favored meeting place is the caverns where the fire lizards dwell, below the Old Skull Hill in North Shadowdale. If she tries to coax you to go where beyond the locked passageway do not under any circumstances follow her through the passageway. This places you and the entire shard at risk to do so. The only exception to this should be in the case that we have overwhelming hidden numbers to counter attack is she springs an ambush on us.

She always returns below once her treachery and sewing of discord are complete. She should be considered a dangerous enemy of all who dwell upon the surface. Even when Ariyana and I offered her a place and shelter so that she could try she said she needed to go below for a few cycles first. She said she would return and stay with us awhile but did not seem confident such a thing would last. However there is a small hope that it will. Either way steps have been taken to ensure that we know once and for all if there is any hope of redemption for her.
It is therefore my recommendation that she should be considered a dangerous enemy of all who dwell upon the surface with only ONE more chance to prove her words true and reach out to us as we have to her.

Ginthrae Imafey Zau’afin – Faern
Nothing is known of this jalil save her name and status as an arcane practitioner below among the Zau'afin. This one has not been offered the message of Eilistraee yet.

Therefore it is my recommendation that if we are given the opportunity we should approach with caution and offer her the message of Eilistraee.

Edrik Zau’afin – Yath’Sargtlin
All that is known about this jaluk is that he is somehow so loyal and true to Lloth that he is actually considered part of the Yath. Two drow fled the surface appearently because a jalil was severely beaten when this jaluk questioned her and she acted as Yathrin will. I find this tale difficult to believe as the very idea of a jaluk in the Yath is something unthinkable to those true to Lloth’s whims. The sargatlin part of his title leads me to believe he is some sort of new jaluk unholy warrior that I am not familiar with.

This one has been offered the message of Eilistraee by Eilysia and others yet rufused prefering death. WHile the offer has been given we should not give up so easily and continue to try.

Eghlinn Zau’afin - Velg'larn

Lil Qu'eller Zau’afin Rothein (The House Zau’fin Slaves)

Biddybok – Rothe del Eclav
A Deep Gnome rothe not seen in some time on the surface, but he may appear again. He is the rothe of Eclav and quite cowed and loyal to her. He used to act as Evlav’s second set of ears in the camp. He was only seen on the surface some months ago and briefly. Since he has not been seen in some time it is reasonable to assume he is dead, kept below or otherwise indisposed.

No recommendations given at this time.

Jane – Rothe del Nil’kah
The half-drow is currently on the surface to gather information and cause discord at the command of Nil’kah in order to further Nil’kah’s prestige and position in house Zau’afin. She is a willing rothe it seems and either does not know any better or is so infatuated with her jabress that she no longer cares for anything but Nil’kah. It is equally possibly she fears the clergy of Lloth more than anything and sets out upon her tasks for that reason. However I am skeptical of the second theory. She will try to disarm your mind by playing on your desire to help her and take pity upon her. Jane seems to be rather brazen in her efforts as of late while conduction espionage on the surface.

She has been offered and repeatedly refused the message of Eilistraee, the same holds true when lesser offers of shelter, food and clean water are offered. She has been offered and repeatedly refused the message of Eilistraee. Instead of embracing this or any other path she chooses to remain faithful to Lloth, the yathrin and her jabress and continues to commit espionage in broad daylight. It is therefore my recommendation that he should be considered a dangerous enemy of all who dwell upon the surface. Darthiiri should show her only the mercy of a quick death. The Ilythiiri should watch her carefully and at the first sign of trouble give her the mercy of a swift death.

Unknown – Rothe del Nil’kah
Nil'kah has recently claimeda second rothe but nothing is known about this one yet.

Snitch – Rothe del Dillara
This Deep Gnome is sent up to gather information and report it back to Dillara. The rothe has accidentally betrayed his Jabress who is Dillara by revealing sensitive information about the schemes being plotted by several Qu’ellar in the Har’oloth. This Gnome is currently in the employ of Erthinidia for profit.

It is my recommendation that we allow Erthinidia broad leeway to execute his plans regarding the rothe in conjunction with a misinformation campaign.

//sign//
E'spdon Gul Ka'rik
Back to top Go down

A message to the Black Archers
Page 1 of 1