Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it

Go down 
+8
Vermathax
BreakNova
silinrul357
Vekin
Slayermaster
star23_16
Evocati
magus_taliesin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it Empty
PostSubject: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 am

Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it Mayasletter15
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 pm

*The note is defaced and blood is used as ink to screatch a few words over it*

awwwww....nau saving of soul of ussa? Usstan love dos drathir nek too, sluts!
Back to top Go down
BreakNova

BreakNova

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Ariyana eyed the bloody message, narrowing her eyes. "Gloat while you can, Gul. I'm coming for you."
Back to top Go down
star23_16

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 pm

In the middle of the dark night report of a dark robe female is whispered and in as many places as she can find with the letter a new is placed.

The true traitors are the Eilistraeens people. Do not be swayed by they sweet words and smiles because all you see is the surface of hows thing truely is. What i will reveal now show they true natures...

The faith is about to bring peace and dharrow to the light but how can they when they push away dharrow who not alike to themself fully, who still struggle ?. The truth is there is only room for Maya, Ariyana, Eilysia and Lorena ..the core of female lovers. If you are Elf then you be sure they suck up but was you a kin to them..it a different hidden world. Under all the sweet promise lies the same rule as below, the priestess word is law and anyone outside the agreement or bowing down is ignored and subtle pushed away. They even condamned a kin because she did not agree with the priestess's way and wanted to help people in her own way..calling her a heretic. More over demanded that this one did not go some lands, like they a ruler of the world.

How long until they sweet words and peace grant them power to misuse ?.

How come Ariyana was all forgiven for her sins of betrayal like nothing? the answer because she was in the core of female lovers the temple is. How can you trust some who cover up for themself like that ?. Is this justice?.

Last thing it funny how they speak of peace and forbid anyone to fight back if possible then the inner circle brag of beating Elves and humans in self defence ..

Can you truely trust people like that ?
Back to top Go down
Slayermaster

Slayermaster

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Reads the note, then re-reads it, and once again reads it.

"They're evil? Anyone with eyes could have figured that out"

Puts the note away into his robes.
Back to top Go down
Vekin

Vekin

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 pm

*reads the letter for some time and then deeply sighs and takes down a copy*

This foolishness needs to stop..
Back to top Go down
silinrul357

silinrul357

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Lorena walked by when she viewed one of each letter. She couldn't help but chuckle at the responses.

"Still petty... neither of you were ever good at overcoming that."

She took down a copy and then walked back into the shadows, saying in drow, "When the time comes, I hope something may yet be fixed... find peace in the embrace of the goddess."
Back to top Go down
BreakNova

BreakNova

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Finding the letter, Ariyana shook her head with disbelief at how deluded and insane May’katcha and Gul truly were. She wrote her letter in response and posted it in several areas.

Let me educate you, Aurilite, the folly of your intelligence. It was you who caused everyone around you the strife and misery that you so willingly let yourself dwell in. It was you who engaged in hours of circular arguments trying to understand the fundamentals of friendship, trust, and love. It was you who swayed back and forth between darkness and light like a pendulum of idiocy.

We offered you a home, a way to a new life. We held our hands out in hopes of friendship but it was you who continued to pull away. Several times you had nearly succeeded; several times we reached out to hand you the pendant of our grove to officially welcome you into our arms as sister and friend. Yet you continued your evil, continued to show your dispassion and apathy.

Need I remind you the many times we put our lives at the risk for you and Gul. The many times we defended you when others wanted you dead. How many of the yathrin have ever done that for you? You may have had your disagreements with us, but you were always out for perfection and overanalyzed every slight someone made in your eyes. That is no way to live. So here you are, again, walking into the darkness of the earth. This time, however, we will not wait for your return.

My betrayal was far different than yours and to this day I pay for it, but you don’t see it because I never express my feelings of guilt to others. I am stronger than you, after all. I do not try to blame others for my own idiocy, my own failings. I was forgiven because I realized the error of my ways. The day I returned, I went to our High Priestess, dropped to my knees, and told her I would take any punishment. I was ready to face execution by the elves, ready to face the rest of my life in a prison.

Instead, in our Priestess’s benevolence, she helped me to my feet and offered forgiveness for my sins and a road to walk as my penance. In return, I swore my life to the protection of the Shard. My penance for my crimes is that I will never be able to walk into elven lands like the other faithful may one day. I will never gain the trust I once had with those I betrayed. Even now, as I look upon the faces I betrayed, I remember what I had done to hurt them. I suffer for it every day. I carry the weight with every step.

You, however, are beyond redemption. Both of you were born into different lives. You changed to Lolth and in your defiance struck down a yathrin named Lidtichi because you did not like the rule of the camp. You were then assisted in your escape and sought a better life, faced the harshness of the surface. You lived in constant fear of death. Then, we found you. We protected you, gave you a place to sleep soundly, fed you, and offered friendship. I dare even say there were times you were happy. We stood between you and the web of Lolth, the evils of the Zhentarim, and the hate of those who did not understand your plight. All we asked in return was your friendship. We stayed up with you for long hours, for months, talking to you and getting to know you. All we asked was to be able to call you sister. We taught you of other faiths, we offered you everything. Instead, you only saw us for our flaws. You instead turned to evil. The fault does not lie in us for your downfall. We gave you much.

Your repayment was betrayal.

May the gods have mercy on you two.

-Ariyana

Back to top Go down
Vermathax

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

*a simple, elegant note is left below the bitter scrawlings*

To those whom it may concern,

Treason is treason, there are those who will announce in their bitterness, the treacheries of others, and cry out for retribution. Those who answer the call, I understand, and those who ignore it, do so. This is not a message in response to those who have been betrayed, your reactions are perfectly understandable.

I will, however, call into question the clear judgment they are offering on this. Who is an Eilistraeean to call another beyond redemption? I do not feel their goddess would turn any away, despite how many times prior they were betrayed. However, their followers seem to believe they have a deity's voice and command in this, and it is something I would advise caution in abusing. We are all but mortals here.

This is what it is all about in the end, though... the Eilistraeeans enjoy doing good work for the lesser folk, their inferiors. They will try to feed you all, clothe you all, ensure you are all happy in your insignificant little lives, as they hide behind their walls and live in their own private luxury. They do have to hold the visage of kindness to others, after all, and they do so admirably. I am sure you have heard them speak of their donations of tiny fractions of their wealth, and their willingness to boldly charge into situations where they knew they would succeed.

When the real dangers happened, when nobody was around, and the queries of success were unknown... these Eilistraeeans are unseen. Who was there when the hin was captured by the Lolthites? No, it wasn't the Eilistraeeans, it was the Griffon's Mane, Raman, and Seadin. If you wish to speak of those that do right, or proper, there is a fine example.

The Eilistraeeans are cowardly on their thrones above us all, smiling with derision as they gaze upon us inferior people, all to eager to pat us on the head in exchange for our ignorance.

Lolthites take slaves as well, but on a much smaller scale, and they at the least have the decency of letting the slaves know of their intentions. Be warned, all of those on the surface. Nothing is so readily plain to the eyes as it seems with any drow.

Many will disagree with the statements here, and firmly believe that the Eilistraeeans truly are out for the better interests of others. Look no further than the petty statements above. Gul and May had no contact with the Lolthites, and May had been taken in as a slave just before, yet now, once noted as an enemy, they try and deceive you all with manipulative wording, suggesting they had been traitorous all along. You may wonder why, but the reason is clear; it couldn't have been their wrongdoing that caused these two to leave them. No, nothing is ever their fault.

One only judges those they feel to be inherently beneath them. Lolthites will judge you all, and will proudly say it. The Eilistraeeans will do so, and let you blissfully believe they care.

Remember, bow to the Eilistraeeans, or see them as they truly are, it is your choice.

*the note is unsigned, but is given impeccabe penmanship*
Back to top Go down
Fen

Fen

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:26 am

A rather unflattering response is left below the unsigned note, consisting of a series of stick several figures with pointed ears and shaded in faces - drow, likely - beating each other with badly portioned hammers, swords, and knives. Further, a stick figure with multiple legs, much like a drider, is seen above them wearing a dunce cap and a rather dimwitted expression.

The 'witty' response is left unsigned.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

Cruven reads over the note and bursts out laughing.

"Only good drow is a dead one...."
Back to top Go down
VileNolram

VileNolram

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 am

*a picture of Thomas' wife decaptated is pinned up next to the note with a dagger with the passage*

No free refill?!
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm

A patrol of Zhents happens along, seeing the notes pinned to virtually surface in the dale. Their leader reads the first couple before saying:

"Pull them all down, boys. If there's one thing Drow melodrama is good for, its the wiping of asses."

The men eagerly begin to remove the letters and their numerous replies, rubbing the fine paper between their fingers and commenting on how it beats that which the quartermaster buys for the latrines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it   Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it Empty

Back to top Go down

Posted around the Dalelands, in as many places as people will see it
Page 1 of 1