Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notices for Hiring Local Services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Jesus

Sergeant Jesus

Notices for Hiring Local Services Empty
PostSubject: Notices for Hiring Local Services   Notices for Hiring Local Services EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 am

*Two types of notices are put up in Shadowdale. The first is delivered to the few blacksmiths in the region and one on the noticeboard in town. The notices are written in a fine but easy to read text*

To all Willing and Capable Blacksmiths!
I'm interested in hiring blacksmiths to create farming tools for the community. I'm only interested in the creation of farming equipment, nothing more. I have ingots of iron for such tools to be made, as well as more iron coming in. Any who're willing to do this work for me will be paid for their services in coin.
Those who're interested in such work, leave a note for me at the Temple of Chauntea.
~~Attis

*The Second is put up on the noticeboard along the main road in the town of Shadowdale. All notices are written in a fine but easy to read penmanship*

Seeking New or Used Caravan Wagons.
Looking to purchase four large, closed wagons to transport farming equipment around Shadowdale. The wagons must be closed off and sealed by locks (though locks aren't a required part at this time) to prevent theft of equipment. Willing to pay decent coin for each wagon.
Those who're interested in doing business with me should either leave a note or find me at Chauntea's Temple.
~~Attis
Back to top Go down

Notices for Hiring Local Services
Page 1 of 1