Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*

Go down 
+175
TheLastDragonRider
Coffee Break
DM ReRoll
tjhyland
Wulfe ischarri
Lakhena
on13th
Vargas
Fincaen
Trace_Chaos
Flammenhand
AsuraKing
clockwork
DM_Vox
annomert
Verbal
Nonfactous
Marauxus
DM_Sapphire
Nikitee
Leencalron
Castor_Payne
Pnut
Blood Angel
the_prothean
pyro
AnalogKid
skybreaker
ADM Flumph
ADM Lightforge
StrawberryBlonde
Aidan Airna
Isenheart
Galadorn
RedEyedLucy
krampsburglar
CallMeWhatYouWant
MultiMasky
ThayanKnight
kaindelvin
Jinxster
Kuitenknieper
Gemsaplenty
Jen Joy
Queen Nothing
Imyn
Stiney
ADM Cheshire Cat
Nocturnal Sage
Daboomer
halfcentaur
Demyx
adaywithoutrain
MasterSilke
Meowkinz009
Kallista
Noltem
Silvereel
ADM_Jack of Trades
ScorpioElite
Orchaldir
MinyaNailo
Tonninseteli
Catam
Nika.B
Vall Moon
Sonja Bloodrayne
suggs
Ink
Saiya
Mr.BlueDrow
DM Carbuncle
Slartibartfaß
DM_Kraneia
Gonnviear
feline
martins79
Morganstern
Zaroak
TheSilentCold
ofhopesanddreams
kellendril
Arjay
rabbitsoul
Dager Worson
Alfie
Skazz
lorgin_2003
Kaalos003
PigeonStalker
TheReflectingGod
Flyingchair
TheRemnant
pvpu
DM Balrog
LibraryMouse
elsteveo
dak12attack
IamDeNyte
maseoo
Littlaus
MissEvelyn
Halfar
Blood Moth
Arhka
CombatWombat
Ostheim
Lairena Eitery
Lazern
Alarik
Bovel
Vlor73
Gorebash
the_ego_returns
BerielNefzen
Jakunen
Sunflower
themoob
Vilesinger
Kelticraven
Devil's Elysium
Falling Leaf
Xeneize
_Wizikno_
Deathevn
Broninkai
Vispil
ithilan
SimilarlyDifferent
UnsafeNormal
TheSupremeForce
KingOfAquilonia
Vanelier
Lebbon
Salchichero
StormRunner
ShadowOfDispair
LairenaEittery
Lichy Popo
Swanmay
Dormouse
Steelnyte
DM Serenity
parad0xia
Karasu
DM Dire
Kwabbernoot
DM_Ocelot
MustangSVT
Blackmore's Knight
Molpadia
Evocati
ADM Iribaar
cdnspr
Pentralia
Canith
wbbraam
DM_AXE
nlyh
Dorn Morselame
Blutbadd
SilverLining
Deathcrush
Maiden of Loss
Maskedshini
absurdities
TakenByTheStormX
DirtyGoblin
tklrit6
NorthernStarshine
ZStreeter
Wakefield
Quarrel
Victorphoenix
shoebaka
179 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunflower

Sunflower

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Beware of the flaming Chicken of Doom!!! Muwahahaha

Oh and welcome
Back to top Go down
Canith

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:16 am

Thanks for the welcome, seems my poor Bedine traveler has already made some friends with the local Zhents.

I came up with the random idea to play a Bedine *shhh* outcast, and turns out he landed right in Zhent territory. Such bad luck for him.

I smell a revolt. Aviain is going to be dead within the week.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi there, I've been playing on this server for a couple weeks now, thanks to my old buddy Steelfall dragging me over. I am 33 years old and married to an amazing man (we met playing NWN, of all places!), with whom, I have a handsome one year old son. I've been playing NWN since before NWN2 came out and am always up for good RP. So far, I've had a very warm welcome and am enjoying every minute of my time here.

And for a dose of cuteness, here is a pic of my Little Man!

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 170
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Oh come on, I didn't drag you over. Okay, well, maybe I did, just a bit. But it was for your own good!
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 am

Hah! Well, don't get used to me saying this (I rarely tell my husband this) but you were right.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Hi everyone!

I played at the server for the first time today. Im a total newb to nwn2, but played for years at nwn1 and also pen and paper D&D so I love roleplaying.

I wanna especially thank Inomed (hope I got the name right) for all the help to a lost newb!
And thank you Runaiwëm for making me try nwn2.
Also thanks to Caldor and Garok for an interesting talk and trip to the sewer. There are a few more names I should mention but Im bad with names so I'll just say thank you all that rped with me today because it made me find the server awesome!

Last edited by Molpadia on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ADM Iribaar

ADM Iribaar

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

Hello everyone and welcome on the server. I hope you enjoy your time here greatly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Velkommen til serveren
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Evocati wrote:
Velkommen til serveren

Takk! <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blackmore's Knight

Blackmore's Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:14 am

Hello! I've been here for a few days so far. Been RPing for a few years by this point, and I've come here for the time being. I do hope anyone that's already RPed with Kirala has enjoyed it, and there will be more to come, I assure you. Razz
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 am

Welcome to the server.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 am

Welcome and beware of the Sunflower should she get bored...hehehe and the Chicken of Doom. Hehe
Back to top Go down
DM_Ocelot

DM_Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:36 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoy this server as much as I have.
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 am

I think I have done a good job procrastinating posting here. I started playing here in early October, so I'm not super new. I've played with a lot of you in game, so maybe I should introduce myself a bit Smile.

I am a quarter century old and live in ohio. Name's Brian.

I love DnD CRPG's and can remember back to BG1 in the beregost mines as a youngin having the slaves say "get me out of this h*ll hole" and my grandma yelling at me "For god's sake, Brian, will you get them out of that h*ll hole?!" Anyway, I think it's relevant information that my BG1 character was my first ever experience in DnD and he was a paladin.. who was asked by a little girl in beregost to do something in her house. When he got inside, the lady of the house panicked and attacked. My paladin defended himself.. then he defended himself against the chef, and the butler.. and then when he left, the little girl outside. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the game playing a "fighter."

I wish I knew people to play PnP with, it would have been a blast. Especially in 3.5 with the psionics handbook. I am totally digging psychoportation. For some reason I hate every new edition that comes out (since advanced), and I don't even play PnP. Weird. Since I don't have a PnP background, I know nothing, and spend about an hour a day trying to read wiki's to know as much as my character's should.

In other news, I like to stay up way too late playing on this server, and then I sleepily ramble in the forums until I am too embarrassed to do anything but go to sleep.

Good night.
Back to top Go down
Kwabbernoot

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi, Kwabbernoot here. I made a test character and read some posts on the forums and kinda liked the community.

I've played nwn1 for a few years but never pen and paper. Somehow rp fascinates me.

I don't have much time due to RL but you will probably see me in game from time to time Smile
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

Vilesinger

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Hello welcome all new players!

Make Drow character!
Back to top Go down
DM Dire

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:51 pm

*taps Mic*

Hello my name is Dire

I have been a NWN2 Addict for some time now... *looks at the crowd*... errrrr wait this in not the NWNA meeting... Sorry my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Would you like to talk about this DM Dire? Please take a seat on that couch, relax.

Now tell me when did this started?
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm

*quietly makes coffee in the corner and scans the crowd for potential people to be codependent with*

Also, I'm Lichy.

OH HAI. cat
Back to top Go down
DM Dire

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 pm

*sighs and looks at Karasu*

It all started when I saw this add about NWN2 Plat... I was like I loved NWN so 2 has to be even better. I played my little heart out in the single player modules and was so happy... then I saw this Multiplayer thing so I did some research and was like NO WAY persistant worlds... WTF... so I did more searching... I found this one place and it was fun.. but it was missing something... then I read about Dalelands and I was OMG this is exactly what I was looking for.

I entered the world.. now I had never played a Drow but I was like WTH something new... OMG it was dark and their were crazy bitches running around beating on all the males... I was like "I am HOME!!!"

I immersed myself there and now even in the Real world I use words like Dos and Vith with out thinking...

Can you help me Karasu!!!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Lichy Popo is mine I tell you! Muwahahaha *runs away with Lichy Popo under her pedals*
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 pm

*Looks at DM Dire and nods*

Well this sounds like a complex problem. First we have to deal about your dependence on the NWN... Did you had similar experience before with anything like that? Other computer games? Or did you do something strange like spending free nights around tables with so called friends and rolled various geometric shapes and do easy math of additions and subtracts with rather bad examples to enjoy this mathematical calculations (like so called attack rolls)... This behaviour is surely leads some psychological complications and addictive personality to such items as NWN.

But I think the most serious question lies somewhere else, what you mentioned in your last sentence.

Tell me about your childhood. Especially in the kindergarten, how you dealt with the opposite love. Did they pulled your hair a lot? Or it was you who pulled their hairs?

*holds a notebok and a pen and looks curiously at DM Dire*

DM Dire wrote:
*sighs and looks at Karasu*

It all started when I saw this add about NWN2 Plat... I was like I loved NWN so 2 has to be even better. I played my little heart out in the single player modules and was so happy... then I saw this Multiplayer thing so I did some research and was like NO WAY persistant worlds... WTF... so I did more searching... I found this one place and it was fun.. but it was missing something... then I read about Dalelands and I was OMG this is exactly what I was looking for.

I entered the world.. now I had never played a Drow but I was like WTH something new... OMG it was dark and their were crazy bitches running around beating on all the males... I was like "I am HOME!!!"

I immersed myself there and now even in the Real world I use words like Dos and Vith with out thinking...

Can you help me Karasu!!!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DM Dire

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Before we start *looks to Buce and Mustang* is this covered under the DM Plan?

She sounds expensive!
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:57 am

You can pay with events and experience points as always. *Karasu nods and smiles.*
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Welcome Similarly/Liera. Very Happy I hope to see you around in-game more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next