Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*

Go down 
+175
TheLastDragonRider
Coffee Break
DM ReRoll
tjhyland
Wulfe ischarri
Lakhena
on13th
Vargas
Fincaen
Trace_Chaos
Flammenhand
AsuraKing
clockwork
DM_Vox
annomert
Verbal
Nonfactous
Marauxus
DM_Sapphire
Nikitee
Leencalron
Castor_Payne
Pnut
Blood Angel
the_prothean
pyro
AnalogKid
skybreaker
ADM Flumph
ADM Lightforge
StrawberryBlonde
Aidan Airna
Isenheart
Galadorn
RedEyedLucy
krampsburglar
CallMeWhatYouWant
MultiMasky
ThayanKnight
kaindelvin
Jinxster
Kuitenknieper
Gemsaplenty
Jen Joy
Queen Nothing
Imyn
Stiney
ADM Cheshire Cat
Nocturnal Sage
Daboomer
halfcentaur
Demyx
adaywithoutrain
MasterSilke
Meowkinz009
Kallista
Noltem
Silvereel
ADM_Jack of Trades
ScorpioElite
Orchaldir
MinyaNailo
Tonninseteli
Catam
Nika.B
Vall Moon
Sonja Bloodrayne
suggs
Ink
Saiya
Mr.BlueDrow
DM Carbuncle
Slartibartfaß
DM_Kraneia
Gonnviear
feline
martins79
Morganstern
Zaroak
TheSilentCold
ofhopesanddreams
kellendril
Arjay
rabbitsoul
Dager Worson
Alfie
Skazz
lorgin_2003
Kaalos003
PigeonStalker
TheReflectingGod
Flyingchair
TheRemnant
pvpu
DM Balrog
LibraryMouse
elsteveo
dak12attack
IamDeNyte
maseoo
Littlaus
MissEvelyn
Halfar
Blood Moth
Arhka
CombatWombat
Ostheim
Lairena Eitery
Lazern
Alarik
Bovel
Vlor73
Gorebash
the_ego_returns
BerielNefzen
Jakunen
Sunflower
themoob
Vilesinger
Kelticraven
Devil's Elysium
Falling Leaf
Xeneize
_Wizikno_
Deathevn
Broninkai
Vispil
ithilan
SimilarlyDifferent
UnsafeNormal
TheSupremeForce
KingOfAquilonia
Vanelier
Lebbon
Salchichero
StormRunner
ShadowOfDispair
LairenaEittery
Lichy Popo
Swanmay
Dormouse
Steelnyte
DM Serenity
parad0xia
Karasu
DM Dire
Kwabbernoot
DM_Ocelot
MustangSVT
Blackmore's Knight
Molpadia
Evocati
ADM Iribaar
cdnspr
Pentralia
Canith
wbbraam
DM_AXE
nlyh
Dorn Morselame
Blutbadd
SilverLining
Deathcrush
Maiden of Loss
Maskedshini
absurdities
TakenByTheStormX
DirtyGoblin
tklrit6
NorthernStarshine
ZStreeter
Wakefield
Quarrel
Victorphoenix
shoebaka
179 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunflower

Sunflower

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Welcome Holley...I hope you enjoy it enough to stay with us.
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:44 pm

SimilarlyDifferent wrote:
I've been here a few weeks now, so I might as well introduce myself.

My login is SimilarlyDifferent, my character is Leire Lianodel for more info on her, look in the bio forum. After testing the server out for a bit I've decided to hang around and see if I fit in here. I hope I'll be able to get involved with some factions or plots, but so far opportunities have been limited.

In real life, I'm a 27 year old graduate student named Holley, married with an 8 year old daughter. I'm in to history, anthropology, religions, folklore, etc. In my free time when I'm not studying or hanging out with my family, I like to game and/or watch anime.

And yeah, that pretty much sums me up.
Enjoy your stay here and if you have questions, just ask.
Back to top Go down
parad0xia

parad0xia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 am

Why hello dear mortals! I mean...test subjects...No wait I mean...yes...FRIENDS! Hello friends! I am merely your friendly neighborhood undead enthusiast wishing the realms of Dalelands a phantasmal hello! I just arrived you see and I would like to introduce myself. Many simply Call me Paradox. I have a knack for RP'ing and I hope I get the delightful experience to rp with you you...Yes YOU!...Don't look at me with those beady little eyes...I'm really a nice fellow and I hail from the frigid lands of Ohio you see and it's very uncomfortable for someone like me here. So I thought I'd warm myself up a bit in this cozy server.

But enough about me. I hope each and every one of you enjoys your time here as I will be exploring my interests through the minds of wizardy and magic to create a wonderful and joyous...and dark...experience for those who are fortunate enough to run into me. Until then my comrades. Do take care... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 am

//Welcome Aboard. Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 am

Hello and welcome ! Smile Hope you find a nice home here
Back to top Go down
DM Serenity

DM Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 pm

parad0xia wrote:
Why hello dear mortals! I mean...test subjects...No wait I mean...yes...FRIENDS! Hello friends! I am merely your friendly neighborhood undead enthusiast wishing the realms of Dalelands a phantasmal hello! I just arrived you see and I would like to introduce myself. Many simply Call me Paradox. I have a knack for RP'ing and I hope I get the delightful experience to rp with you you...Yes YOU!...Don't look at me with those beady little eyes...I'm really a nice fellow and I hail from the frigid lands of Ohio you see and it's very uncomfortable for someone like me here. So I thought I'd warm myself up a bit in this cozy server.

But enough about me. I hope each and every one of you enjoys your time here as I will be exploring my interests through the minds of wizardy and magic to create a wonderful and joyous...and dark...experience for those who are fortunate enough to run into me. Until then my comrades. Do take care... Twisted Evil
Hello parad0xia! Welcome to Dalelands.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. As for playing around with undead.. as a friendly trip, the Zhentarim finds this acceptable if you join their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Steelnyte

Steelnyte

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm

A sudden crackle sound shutters the ground slightly as it suddenly the world grows silent. A slight shimmer of a silver light that mixes with dark void as it grows in size and intensity. The air around it swirls it sudden fierce anticipation, and then just suddenly as it appeared it vanishes in a explosive force. Left standing is a lone man...

*He looks around with a perplexed look upon his face* Now how in the Sam Hell did I wind up here...

To come to think of it...*holds a longing glance as he seems to ponder*
It has been a long road with a lot of turns here and there...

Well, in anycase, this spot looks as good as any... *reaches into his pack and rustles it about, he abruptly stops with a puzzled look, he suddenly shoves his face down inside the pack, and in a echoing voice says* Now where in the Abyss did it go... God da... Oh there it is!
*Suddenly he pulls his head out and shoves his entire arm into the pack while sticking out his tongue to the right and biting down on it lightly*

Gotcha!

*He seems to tug on something that seems extremely heavy and with a sudden exclamation...* Here it is... *An unbelievable site of an entire cottage seems to slowly come out of his mid sized pack *

*As he places it firmly on the ground and holds warm smile* Well, they say home is where the heart is, bah, I say it is where ever ye be having a Bag o' Holding VI.

*puts back on his pack and dusts off his hands* Well, might as well go and meet the neighbors!
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Awww another Bruce Campbell fan!
Back to top Go down
Wakefield

Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Sunflower wrote:

*brag, brag* Rolling Eyes

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 IMG_1065

But yeah. Hi, Steelnyte. Sadly no Bags of Holding on the server, but you'll make do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steelnyte

Steelnyte

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Yup, he is da man!

Anywho, hoping to set up shop here, seems like a really nice server. I haven't played NWN2 much, but I'm an old school NWN1 veteran(Even played on the RP Nazi realms of ALFA).

Took a break from RP and went the way of WOW and such, it was fun, but there was no substance in it.

I've played Tabletop D&D when Thac0 was a factor and have had plenty of experience with playing and running PnP games. Also, I've been a Forgotten Realms fan for I don't know how long. Recently I am running a game in 3.5 rules and playing in another game(Pathfinder Ruleset). Never tried 4th Ed, not against it, just haven't had the desire to try it yet...

I'm hoping to bring on a couple of NWN2 naysayers(My two brothers), whom both think NWN2 in inferior to NWN1. I've got to get them each a copy of the game to prove it to them. My older brother has DM'd and built games for NWN1.

So that's the story about me, Hope to get a chance to meet everyone in game, probably going to make a Druid... Any advice is welcomed!
Back to top Go down
Steelnyte

Steelnyte

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Wakefield wrote:
Sunflower wrote:

*brag, brag* Rolling Eyes

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 IMG_1065

But yeah. Hi, Steelnyte. Sadly no Bags of Holding on the server, but you'll make do. Very Happy

Nice!!! Jealous!! lol
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Steelnyte wrote:
Yup, he is da man!

Anywho, hoping to set up shop here, seems like a really nice server. I haven't played NWN2 much, but I'm an old school NWN1 veteran(Even played on the RP Nazi realms of ALFA).

Took a break from RP and went the way of WOW and such, it was fun, but there was no substance in it.

I've played Tabletop D&D when Thac0 was a factor and have had plenty of experience with playing and running PnP games. Also, I've been a Forgotten Realms fan for I don't know how long. Recently I am running a game in 3.5 rules and playing in another game(Pathfinder Ruleset). Never tried 4th Ed, not against it, just haven't had the desire to try it yet...

I'm hoping to bring on a couple of NWN2 naysayers(My two brothers), whom both think NWN2 in inferior to NWN1. I've got to get them each a copy of the game to prove it to them. My older brother has DM'd and built games for NWN1.

So that's the story about me, Hope to get a chance to meet everyone in game, probably going to make a Druid... Any advice is welcomed!
Welcome to our server. I hope you like what you find on Dalelands.
Back to top Go down
Steelnyte

Steelnyte

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm a pretty easy going player, low maintenance Laughing

I'll probably be on tonight around approx 8 CST. Not sure if anyone else will be on around then, but I'll try to say hi and greet everyone when I get on
Back to top Go down
LairenaEittery

LairenaEittery

PostSubject: Greetings~!   Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 am

I guess I should introduce myself. I go by ACN or Asi online. I plan on making a tiefling character named Lairena Eitery. {Thus my username} I was wondering if there was anything I should know before submitting. As far as Tieflings go. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:32 am

Hello and welcome Smile

the only thing with Tiefling really is to be aware that as they have demon blood in their ancestry, and with a general tendancy to be a bit mischievous they actually can have a rather hard time at times around some chars.

this attitude is only IC and not OOCly, and it's part of the way that the world of Faerun is meant to work so it's not 'being mean' as such.

Having said that, oocly most people are pretty friendly and will help with any questions or advice oocly Smile

if you have any more q's please feel free to shoot me a tell

have fun Smile

Mouse
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 am

The main focus is to have fun. Enjoy playing your character.
Back to top Go down
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Greetings everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

//Welcome aboard, best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Thank you all, I will try and come up with a story/ introduction soon Smile My brain has been a bit frazzled recently and making stories has been a chore Smile If I did not make a personal description story when I started in the server should I just remake or is there a way inside to add that information?
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:46 pm

you can always add a Bio, have a look here https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net/f39-character-bios

you can add the bio when you wish Smile
Back to top Go down
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:58 pm

you just add a new thread there or something? I get confused with technical stuff :p
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:01 pm

*a skeletal hand extends languidly out of the darkness towards Swanmay*
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Lichy Popo wrote:
*a skeletal hand extends languidly out of the darkness towards Swanmay*

*Shoves a sock puppet over the skeletal hand.*

Anyways, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Umm eeek?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Hello ! *new player introduction thread*  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next