Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auryne disappears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:05 am

After already being in a very sad mood after a long argument with a friend, Auryne hears news that one of her closest friends has been slain, this is too much for her to take and her heart breaks... she runs off into the woods...
Some people in the refugee camp see her running fast as the wind with tears running down her face into the caves and into Starwood, not to be seen again for days...

Last edited by KnowingMeKnowingYou on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:27 am

running and stumbling through the woods almost blinded by tears of anger, sadness and pain, only sometimes stopping for a few seconds to invoke the powers of the fey to grant her speed, she can be seen speeding by through the rimwood, ranger camp and even shadowdale...
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:27 am

after running around for almost two days without a pause.. totally bruised from sometimes having fallen and stumbled, her face smeared by dirt and tears, she finally reaches, completly exhausted, a secluded part of the forest called the fey woods... having neither drunk, eaten or taken reverie during her run.. she collapses totally fatigued under a tree... she breathes out some words before she succumbs to her exhaustion and falls unconscious... "Erevan.. deliver me!"
then all is black.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm

after having fallen into black oblivion ... her senses slowly come back...
she hears the sound of a rushing stream nearby... smells the scent of flowers in her nose...
her hands feeling soft moss beneath her...
as she slowly opens her eyes Selune shines down on her bathing her in her silvery light..
she suddenly is aware of some pain.. of bruises on her knees, elbows and on her face.
then she hears a soft high pitched giggle and a high pitched voice that says to her in sylvan "you back now elfling?"
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:33 pm

having not seen her for days blue starts to worry about her and thinks of sending a party to find her but decides to give her some time to get her self straight and return to them.. he will allow her some lee way this time as she is young and need guidance as he too lost the same friend that was not slain but sacrafised her self in order to save ones she loved.. he looks for auryne's return soon he hopes. he turns to gode " i hope she is ok and will return soon we still need her " then he *sighs sadened alittle* that she isnt there
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:42 am

she blinks and looks around... she finds herself lying in forestglade under SeluneĀ“s light. Hovering in the air, a feet away from her face, is a tiny little fairy with gossamer wings. Behind the fairy stands a beautiful almost naked female figure with flesh almost like fine wood and hair colored green, smiling warmly down at her. "you are safe now" she says in sylvan "your wounds will heal and the pain will go away".
The little pixie lands on her chest and reaches up to twitch her cheek "we are friends. you stay here with us?"
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 am

Auryne slowly pulls herself up into a sitting position, earning a high pitched "hey you watch out!" from the little pixie standing on her chest, as he takes to the air again. "Where am I?" she asks the Dryad. The Dryad smiles at her "its not easy to find this part of the forest, only those with a strong connections to the Feywild can find this place. you are welcome to stay here if you like."

"I dont know..." Auryne says... then the memories come back to her and tears come to her eyes again as she starts to cry for her lost friend. The Dryad kneels down next to her on the soft mossbed "Sshh, no need to cry. Your pain will go away, I promise. My name is Lucinda and this is Alfrigg. Come with us we will show you a few friends of ours." Alfrigg grins and waves at her and flies of as Luncinda leads her a little deeper into the forest away from the glade to a large oak tree.

Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 am

As Lucinda leads her away from the glade she suddenly becomes aware of rythmic drums and deep resonant laughter. Alfrigg darting to and forth between them and giggling all the time. As they near the big oak tree she can make out the small forms of bearded satyr like fey dancing wildly in a circle. She hesitates,
recognizing them at once as the Korred she lived among in the Yuirwood. Lucinda smiles "No reason to be afraid you are among friends". Auryne watching the dance fascinated and slowly feeling the rythm of the drums in her body, doesnt notice that Lucindas smile has a cold edge to it. Lucinda leads her into the circle of dancing Korreds, as Auryne feels the eldritch fey powers in her pulsing with the rythm of the drums. She feels her body yearning to move, to loose itself in the dance. She takes a first tentative step, as one of the Korred grabs her hand and draws her into the circle of wildly dancing fey. Her last thought before she becomes lost in the dance, is that of her friend Lorena dancing naked in the glade of the moon, she smiles as tears run down her face and as she whirls away dancing with the fey.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

The rythm... the drums... the eldritch power coursing through her veins.. sweat running down her spine... Auryne dances wildly with the Korred. In her mind seeing Lorena dancing beside her laughing. She laughs and is joined in her laughter by the Korred with their deep resonant voices.

"So you came back my child..." she hears a deep voice calling to her in her mind.
Recognizing the voice, her steps falter, she stumbles amid the laughter of the Korred and lands on the soft moss. Her heart racing she looks around searching for the source of the voice. The Korred have stopped dancing and are now retreating slowly forming an ever widening circle with her in the middle while laughing and grinning at her.

She feels a powerful presence coming. A presence she hasnt felt in a very long time although it was never really gone. She slowly stands up looking around, her heart still racing. The Korred stare at her with wild eyes laughing all the time.

Then, behind some of them, she can see a form approaching. First she can see only the twinkling glowing eyes towering above the wildhaired fey and as the drums start beating again, she can see a large form moving rythmically towards her. The Korred part and bow to make room for the figure. An oversized satyrlike being with wild long hair and a unkempt beard and long curving horns. Auryne knows him as Tappan, the undying, prince of the Korred and lord of the dance approaches. The Archfey with whom she has made a pact long ago.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 pm

"Good to see you dancing among my children again, my little mortal child. I havent forgotten our pact though.. you seem to have. When I granted you some of my powers decades ago you entered a pact and made a promise." His twinkling eyes take on a threatening glow, his eyes focusing her. Auryne feels her muscles twitch and then she cant move anymore.

The Korred around her having stopped laughing now watch her silently. Alfrigg darting nervously between the legs of some of the Korred. Lucinda standing outside the ring of Korred, next to big oak tree, watching her closely, smiling. The drums still beat slowly with a steady rythm. While he is talking with her, Tappan always moves to the seady rythm slowly, never stopping his endless dance.

"I am here to remind you about our little pact." a deep throaty chuckle escapes his bearded lips "I see you have grown in power even without my guidance and you have grown closer to the twilight again. You have strayed from the path i have choosen for you. I have something for you and a mission." one of the Korred steps forward bearing a wrapped bundle of leaves holding it out to her. She feels her muscles relax. She cautiously takes a step towards the Korred, her hands reaching for the bundle, her heart still racing. She unwraps it and finds a beautifully crafted rapier lying there, wich emits a faint humming sound. "Keep this always with you and let it remind you that i am watching you my little mortal. Your love for the green changeling is pointless. He will not free you from your pact with me." He dances a few steps towards her his muscled hooved hairy legs moving rythmically to the drums. His eyes focus her again and his long wild hair starts knot itself into long braids and to move off its own towards her "And now listen closely my little mortal child..."
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Days later a bruised and wounded Auryne is found lying barely conscious next to ther river by the boatmen Tahandor. He brings her to the city of song where Attis and Blue care for her and help her recover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auryne disappears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auryne disappears   Auryne disappears Empty

Back to top Go down

Auryne disappears
Page 1 of 1