Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Antious

Antious

A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door Empty
PostSubject: A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door   A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 pm

I write this letter as a report of some of the events I have just witnessed, unfortunately I am unable to deliver it in person due to Kivan not giving me a key yet. Regardless I must say that I had discovered a group of two Drow conversing near Midwood, and with them still unaware of my presence I followed them to the rear end of The Royal Oak Inn. One was a female, bandanna across her forehead, said her name was Ariyana, she claimed to be a member of the Eilistraeens, the other a male, two swords, what I think was pulled back hair, his name was not said though he was quick to draw his blades.

I was unable to understand what they were talking about, but a small bag of what I am assuming might be coin was passed between them, and the female muttered a curse as she saw me emerge from the brush. No attack was made by either of us, and after learning her name, and her claim, I came quickly back to town to report this only to find that everyone was gone and not answering the door. Again, I only wish to report my findings, I found this activity quite suspicious.

~ Myre Kilghym
Back to top Go down
Gode

Gode

PostSubject: Re: A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door   A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 pm

\\ heya Myre.
Thanks for the report!
Next time report this in the theard of letters to us untill we find another solution for recruits.
This is the thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Antious

Antious

PostSubject: Re: A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door   A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:06 pm

/// Oh jeeze sorry, I just completely overlooked that thread Embarassed I could just copy paste this into there. . . >.>
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door   A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 am

//maybe we should have a two section forum for the defender, one that all, defender and recruit can see, and the other one only for the full defenders
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door   A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:46 am

//strongly prefer not. the forums are set up so that it is not possible to collapse sections and so every new section = more visual confusion. I dont see the problem with recruits gaining access to the forums after say 1 rl week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door   A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter slipped under the Defender Barracks door
Page 1 of 1