Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks

Go down 
+2
Dormouse
Norlamin Arborshate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Norlamin Arborshate

Norlamin Arborshate

A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks Empty
PostSubject: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:40 am

Someone come relieve me in the jail cells. Two Malarites in here.

-Norlamin
Back to top Go down
Norlamin Arborshate

Norlamin Arborshate

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 am

\\if any defenders or the like read this...there are 2 prisoners inside the jail cells. norlamin would be 'on guard' but i have to go to sleep...please don't leave these guys alone in there......
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:23 pm

//// Nice if you could share that before you left. The two prisoners and a dm has RP'ed as if you werent on guard. Dormous would pm me though, so we can sort it out....
Back to top Go down
SteelNuts

SteelNuts

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:26 pm

\\I can get online now on my Defender. Shoot me a PM in game (Helen Falkheart) and I'd be glad to do prisoner duty to keep you guys occupied.

Last edited by SteelNuts on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 pm

((I have class all day today, so I can't be online. However, Ardylan would have volunteered to stand guard over the prisoners all day until relieved by someone else.

Aside from that, can we get a DM to update us on the status of the prisoners, considering this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:33 pm

//that rp has been invalidated by the DMs. However, please give the chap an hour or two to get over the irriation
Back to top Go down
SteelNuts

SteelNuts

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 pm

\\Like I said, I'm free for a while and would be more than happy to involve myself in guarding them if they'd like the RP.
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm

/// (Beeing one of the prisoners) I can logg on if anyone requests it and wants to guard Smile Just post here if i am needed. i'll be checking the topic frequently while doing other stuff..
Back to top Go down
SteelNuts

SteelNuts

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:45 pm

\\I'm online now as Helen, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:50 pm

// Logging on now.
Back to top Go down
SteelNuts

SteelNuts

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 pm

\\Only issue is that I don't have keys to the barracks, so I need a DM or a higher ranking defender to let me in lol.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:56 pm

//i am online now and just send you a tell to come to barracks..*winks*
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:34 am

/// again, i can make myself available as prisoner for rp, for most of the day. Post a note here if you wish me to logg on. /Toden
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 am

//ill be on later again to be insulted by you.. yay!
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 am

/// great ! Just bump for when..
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm

/// If noone else wants to rp with the beats for today, i'll hit the bed.
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

/// Pm or write here if you want me to logg on Torden for RP
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:14 pm

((Can we try and set up something today or tonight to deal with our Malarite guests? They've been in jail much longer than necessary.

If nobody else in the Circle wants to deal with the exchange, I will. Send me a tell in-game, I should be around most of the day.))
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:27 pm

//sordoc is online now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks   A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks Empty

Back to top Go down

A note left on the board inside the Defender's barracks
Page 1 of 1