Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A note left on the door of the Defenders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LimitedIllusion

LimitedIllusion

A note left on the door of the Defenders Empty
PostSubject: A note left on the door of the Defenders   A note left on the door of the Defenders EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:46 am

I would like to make a complaint about one of your brethren, both rude and egotistical he disrupted a fair evening with nothing but made up accusations. I had not met the man for more then a few minutes at the rangers camp before things escalated and he wanted to start a fight.

*gives a description of Celovar Val'irithian"

After that, he must have spoke to a resident paladin looking person of sorts. Who also came to harass us and further ruin our day. It was she who told me he was part of the Defenders.

Being an elf new to the area, hearing great things of Myth Drannor, I was quite appalled at this. I believe you should train your guards to guard your city, not to scout out elves near by to harass.

-Signed Anonymously

///Written twice, once in common, once in elven.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the door of the Defenders   A note left on the door of the Defenders EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:42 am

Karovir reads the letter and grumbles: "So someone complains about one of our Akh'Velahr but doesn't leave his or her name nor tells what exactly happened? Shall I take that serious? I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Gode

Gode

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the door of the Defenders   A note left on the door of the Defenders EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 am

*reads the note and mumbles to herself*
"I find it so funny that elves, more than any other race the comes around are the hardest to deal with.
How can they ask us to trust them blindly because they are kin when they are not doing the same?
How can they expect us to respect them as such when they cannot respect our rules which where written unfortunately with blood instead of ink."

*Tay'lin add few sentences to the letter*

"Honorable kin,
If you wish to file a complaint you may do so to the keeper Auryne Lintharien or to me, the Arms Major, Tay'lin Lilthin.
I promise you we would investigate the matter and would ask our Patrol Captain for his reasons to act like you claim that he did."

*Signed by the Name Lady Lilthin*
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the door of the Defenders   A note left on the door of the Defenders EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Nadin checks the note and the answer of the Arms Major and frows

- Sometimes I simply can't understand my kin here, I expected at least more clarity in such accusation, or at least some trust, still both are lacking. After so many thousands of years this is what our kin is shaping in? Well, let us see if this change with the Arms Major words in the matter.

The bladesinger then leaves both notes untouched without add any notes and saving his thoughts to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note left on the door of the Defenders   A note left on the door of the Defenders Empty

Back to top Go down

A note left on the door of the Defenders
Page 1 of 1