Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archimedes

Archimedes

A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door Empty
PostSubject: A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door   A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 am

The note is not folded, so anyone passing by could read it.

Dear Mayor,

Apologies if this note is redundant, as I don't know the proper chain of command in Shadowdale, nor am I in it. Just consider me a concerned citizen with important news.

I was shocked to witness yesterday an assassination attempt in the middle of the Shadowdale town square.

In broadest daylight, an elf appeared from nowhere and stabbed the woman called Sabine. Our attempt to apprehend the culprit failed when he ran into the nearby barn and subsequently vanished.

A guard on the scene informed me that this was the third such audacious elvish assassin in Shadowdale within the last moon, and that the last two were successful in killing their human--always human--targets.

It may also interest you to know that this attempt roughly coincided with a gnoll attack to the north of the village. The timing seems suspicious. Perhaps it was a coordinated assault?

If you'd like to involve a tracker, I can show them where I last saw the elf.

As always, I pray for peace and safety for the goodfolk of Shadowdale.

Yours in Light,
Dawnlord Cleophus Kinn

P.S. The guard who spoke to me seemed quite opinionated on the subject of elves--all elves. It seems your guards may need a lesson in the virtues of racial cooperation and harmony. If you'd like, I'd be happy to take a crew of them to our Farms for a day, where they might see that humans and elves can indeed live, work, and thrive together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door   A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:38 pm

A city's official will look for Cleophus once he will return to Shadowdale and would deliver him a letter.

Glamerie wrote:
Dear Cleophus,

Thank you for your information. This is very concerning to have these strange attacks.
I will see to it that it will be taken care of. The security of the residences of shadowdale is our top priority of course.

I will be glad if we could meet and discuss the delicate subject of the elves within Shadowdale. Odd misunderstandings and gaps between cultures simply bring our people apart.

Signed
Glamerie.
Mayor of Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door   A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:02 pm

a hooded elf reads the note on the door reads the note and a deep frown crosses her face.

She would slip a letter under the door of the Office.

Quote :
Mayor,
i heard of the vile attack on one of your People by one of my kin.
I hereby offer my service in tracking this attacker down and bring him to justice.

signed
Ela, the hunter.
Back to top Go down
WitAmidstFolly

WitAmidstFolly

PostSubject: Re: A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door   A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Cyrus Vance hadn't left a note pinned to the door, nor had he deigned to speak with anyone else involved in hunting the man down. What he could be seen doing however was putting his considerable skills in tracking and Investigation to good use. The wagon went bereft of his presence for the next few nights as he combed the scene restlessly, almost feverishly. This wasn't a man interested in justice, at least not in any legalistic sense, this man wanted blood, and he refused to give up the scent.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door   A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:18 pm

A town official will look for Ela the next time she happens to be in Shadowdale.

Glamerie wrote:
Dear Ela,
I would gladly appreciate your help in this matter.
Since the problem was caused by elves, I imagined it would be best if it would also be solved by elves.
You have my premission to start an investigation in Shadowdale about this matter.
You will keep me updated about any findings before you act.

Signed
Glamerie Mayor of Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door   A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door Empty

Back to top Go down

A Note Tacked to Glamerie's Office Door
Page 1 of 1