Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.  Empty
PostSubject: A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.    A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 am

Honored and fearful Imperceptor.

I have been asked by members of both the Church of Bane and the Zhentarim to contact you.
It is my wish to join the local Church of Bane. I am a member of the Church of Bane and served in Zhentil Keep (Temple of Bane) for the past five years before being transferred to Shadowdale. If you require any more information, just ask and you shall recieve. Whenever you have the time Dread Imperceptor, I'd like to set up a meeting to have me initiated. I came to the Shadowdale around three weeks ago and have been getting familiar with the local Zhentarim, but unfortunately I haven't seen many members of the Church, only Dread Brother Kiergan.

Signed
Malik Marduk, 'Trusted Servant' and slave of the Black Hand.
Back to top Go down
Possibilities

Possibilities

A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.    A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Trusted Servant Malik Marduk:

Be most welcome in Shadowdale you who know with veracity of Holy Terror. Masked Death Keirgan spoke as to your faith and worthiness, thus I extend an invitation the ninth day of three ten-days hence at eleven in the evening to discuss matters pertinent toward your service in the Lord of Darkness' Church. I assume you have appropriate documentation showing where you attended seminary, who your prior superior was, and evidence of your current standing in the Church from said superior prepared as is appropriate; bring such with you, and be most aware I shall be in contact with the temple in Zhentil Keep prior to our meeting and omissions from your record will not be tolerated -- the rumors you've heard about my methods while I served there are true. Prayer shall be strictly observed upon the Holy Hour at the end of the interview.

The Black Hand grasp your heart always,

Wuuq Jhaashmaug
Imperceptor of Shadowdale

OOC: Send me a PM with your play times and when you're available so we can meet up.
Back to top Go down

A letter to Imperceptor Wuuq.
Page 1 of 1