Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Execution in Shadowdale-

Go down 
+5
Deathcrush
TheKindTyrant
Ticladesign
SilverLining
Hjermind
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

-Execution in Shadowdale- Empty
PostSubject: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:54 am

It has come to this.

One remark about purple light. Ticla was grabbed firmly by her ragged Dress and lifted up from the very spot she sat. Taken, dragged away from the centre to a place unknown. Not to be arrested, not to be reprimanded for her witty remarks and sarcastic humour. But to be executed without delay, and without remorse. She resisted, tried to break free. But a grip as strong as a Demon's claw had her firmly by her arms.

-Execution in Shadowdale- Execution1

Come hush now
No reason to shed tears
No sorrows
Death shall take all your fears

Hands bound, Ticla was pulled away from the warmth of the campfire. Lost from the company she had, towards her cold fate, to remain alone in a forgotten place. Eyes closed, sounds faded from the young Bard. Through a sandy road and into a forest she was taken, sharp branches on the ground stinging her bare feet.

She listnens to the sounds, birds overhead, a distant roar. Laughter in the distance from there, where she came from. Sounds she hears, on the day she will pass away.

-Execution in Shadowdale- Execution2

A sword was raised up high, ready to strike. Ticla sank to her knees. Unable to escape her painfull end, begging last words for mercy, even no Zhentarm was ever mercifull. She was tortured before, and publically beaten. Why would it stop now?

Come hush now
No reason to shed tears
Death shall end all the pain

-Execution in Shadowdale- Execution3

The grip around the Sword was strengthened, and it struck without hesitation, or remorse of any kind.

These are wounds made by cold hands
That know the bite of steel
Hands that have rendered life extinct
And punished the weak at heart!

-Execution in Shadowdale- Execution4

Tell me what Region in de Dales
Is not born of Tragedy?
That has not felt such harsh weapons
Wielded by cruelty's desire?

-Execution in Shadowdale- Execution5

The Body of the Tortured Bard was bound to a tree, as a warning to others. Left there. Thrown away.
Bent over, twisted and tortured she hung at the tree. A voice silenced. Her resistence ended. The path of thorns found.

~
There is a body hanging there
Tied to a tree
Left and lonely

Executed

See this Bard here
Tied against this tree on the hill
Left and lonely
Executed, Executed

-Execution in Shadowdale- Execution6

Forgotten body

Twisted and Tortured
But in their eyes you're not of value
Just a Bard, just a Bard
~
Back to top Go down
Hjermind

Hjermind

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:14 pm

///// Just out of curiosity, Was this my kill?
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:19 pm

// Yes. The IC post is behind due to Illusttrations being made, and the approval process of them.
Back to top Go down
Hjermind

Hjermind

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:25 pm

/// i enjoy your art work, although i do hope that in due time you will find more to paint than Ticla getting beaten to death and tortured and such Very Happy

Edit: You're welcome to draw Lendrick as well Very Happy

Last edited by Hjermind on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverLining

SilverLining

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:29 pm

// I'm blown away by how amazing they are!! If you want something to do I'd LOVE one of Desrah!!! Very Happy Your art is phenomenal!
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:20 pm

// @ Hjermind: No doubt less disturbing things will come over Ticla, so dont worry about that. I had dificulty myself drawing this, but knew it was a dramatic experience for Ticla, the tortured bard.

@ SilverLining: Sure, can be done =) The reason I dont immediately draw other player characters, is because I dont know if involved players approve of that.
Back to top Go down
TheKindTyrant

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:48 pm

// if you ever cross paths with Turk and want to draw the experience, feel free. Smile Would be cool to see what you depict him as
Back to top Go down
SilverLining

SilverLining

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:02 pm

// That's SO awesome!! I'm excited now! I can't wait to see it!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:12 pm

// Wow.. Impressive, I have to say!
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

((Like))
Back to top Go down
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 pm

If you ever come across Anadia E'len, feel free to paint her as well. I really like your work.
Back to top Go down
citizensnips

citizensnips

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Same for my characters XD
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 am

/// Just out of plain curiosity, which tree was she bound to? Is this in Central Shadowdale or is it somewhere else?
And yes, I ask for IC reasons.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:00 pm

((to be explained in my next IC story - "the bowing lady" Ticla is tied to the tree for several days. If you like to be included in that story, PM me. The Tree is on the Shadowdale east road, just to the left when you enter the area. Can't miss it, it floats above the ground clown

In reality it's a small hill that makes Executed Ticla visable to all.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Ticladesign wrote:
The reason I dont immediately draw other player characters, is because I dont know if involved players approve of that.

If you ever want to do Chance, feel free. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Execution in Shadowdale-   -Execution in Shadowdale- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Execution in Shadowdale-
Page 1 of 1