Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the High Priestess of the temple of the Seledrine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnightCaptain

A letter to the High Priestess of the temple of the Seledrine Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the High Priestess of the temple of the Seledrine   A letter to the High Priestess of the temple of the Seledrine EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:47 am

// the following letter is addressed to the High Priestess and can't be read by anyone else unless she chooses to show it to them.

Dear High Priestess,

I must aplogize for my actions yesterday.

I should never have attempted to correct someones wrong actions by doing the wrong actions myself.

In my defense I will say that I never intended to seriously injure him but to demonstrate to him why shooting arrows at people is wrong since he was claiming not to understand that point and to put an immediate stop to his actions of shooting arrows at bystanders.

I will freely submit to any punishment that you or the secular authorities feel is justified for my actions.

Sincerely,
Earalia Tyln
Priestess of Corellon
Back to top Go down

A letter to the High Priestess of the temple of the Seledrine
Page 1 of 1