Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lord of Filth

Go down 
+3
Navarre_Sallavarian
FunnyHatOfDeath
Elvewyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvewyn

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 am

Rumors are spreading around the myth dranor refugee camp about a "lord of filth" returning to the lands. All information is being asked sent to Elvewyn Altemier.
Back to top Go down
FunnyHatOfDeath

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 am

* a few posts go up* This Lord of Filth showed his hand in the attack fo carrion in the farmlands any and all inforation might be vital to any feel free to send Tyndal, Wythran or any associates or simply place it below so we may better cooridinate a response to this thing.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 am

The Chauntea Church in the Farmlands was informed about the situation by a close friend and ally,

additional investigations already started to ensure that this year harvest can't be compromised, what could bring hunger in the coming winter.
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Ka is seen investigating the original coinsurance and reports deep in the woods. Keeping a keen eye for tracks in the soil and cleansing what he can.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 pm

I have learned more of the Lord of Filth, and think this should be brought to your attention. Earlier this day a tiger cub was roaming Myth Drannor foaming at the mouth and attacking people. I captured the poor animal and with a keepers help we were able to cure the infected people, but the animal itself was tainted with some demonic sickness. After some further investigation I was informed that Shadowdale and the Underdark were also being similarly attacked. I learned that the Lord of Filth was most likely behind the attacks. I further discovered that the Lord is in fact Maladomini, the Son of Baalzebul, the Lord of the Seventh layer of the Nine Hells. The Son is attempting to overthrow his Father and take over the Layer and is spreading taint here in a bid to gather tools to use as slaves in his War.

I will update you further as more information is uncovered.

Valtore Ironhouse
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Evan Solanor hear of the latest findings and offers his humble help to Master Valtore and Lady Julia in any way he can to battle this evil.

Last edited by Smithers666 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Two druids maksed and robed along with the Ahk'velar Ardylan are seen entering the forest with intent to persuade the animals within. They do not return for two nights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Filth   The Lord of Filth Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Filth
Page 1 of 1