Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Researching the Lord of Filth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wackobear

Researching the Lord of Filth Empty
PostSubject: Researching the Lord of Filth   Researching the Lord of Filth EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Sylwyn spends quite a bit of his time within the libraries researching any related material to "Lord of the Filth" in order to discover the origins of said Lord as well as diseases and curses involved. He is determined to help Nraion by trying to find references in the library.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Lord of Filth   Researching the Lord of Filth EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:30 am

After looking for a while they find a journal written by Valtore Ahur Ironhouse. It talks abit about when the Lord of Filth first started to threaten the Lands...

"I have learned more of the Lord of Filth, and think this should be brought to your attention. Earlier this day a tiger cub was roaming Myth Drannor foaming at the mouth and attacking people. I captured the poor animal and with a keepers help we were able to cure the infected people, but the animal itself was tainted with some demonic sickness. After some further investigation I was informed that Shadowdale and the Underdark were also being similarly attacked. I learned that the Lord of Filth was most likely behind the attacks. I further discovered that the Lord is in fact Maladomini, the Son of Baalzebul, the Lord of the Seventh layer of the Nine Hells. The Son is attempting to overthrow his Father and take over the Layer and is spreading taint here in a bid to gather tools to use as slaves in his War. Julia the Havestmistress is aiding me in talking to the Warlock Grimm (whom claims to know a cure) about finding a way to stop him.

I will update you further as more information is uncovered.

Valtore Ironhouse"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Lord of Filth   Researching the Lord of Filth EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:36 am

Aerul does also research in the library on the Lord of Filth and arcane curses in general.

There seems to be tree ways to end a curse generally:

-To kill the caster of the curse
-To kill the subject of the curse (will work in some cases not all)
-To try to dispel the curse by arcane means

The last option needs a caster that is more powerful then the one that cast the curse.

((OOC I have gotten above information from DM Ocelot and he also informed me OOC that only the first option above will work but we can try the other options to find out that)))

Last edited by Smithers666 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Lord of Filth   Researching the Lord of Filth EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 am

after Seeming somewhat stable, Nraion walks into the library and offers to them with anything they need
Back to top Go down
Wackobear

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Lord of Filth   Researching the Lord of Filth EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 am

Sylwyn diligently takes meticulous notes on the various pieces of information that he discovers. He tries to look through the history tomes in an attempt to discover the date and circumstance of the Lord of Filth, Maladomini's, first appearance. Furthermore, he attempts to research more information about the seventh layer of hell, as well as the history of Baalzebul's appearances and powers when seen upon the surface world, or any other relevant information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching the Lord of Filth   Researching the Lord of Filth Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching the Lord of Filth
Page 1 of 1