Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor   A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:02 pm

She arrived at the gate wearing a simple green robe and with a longsword slung over her shoulder, for any that might have past the east of Shadowdale two days ago she has a striking resemblance to the body that had been hanged up as a warning to those that would stand agienst Bane.

Looking to her guide, the young elf tracker that helped her here Frayja would offer her a smile and say. " Praise Selune we finaly made it, and praise you for your kind heart." heading towards the gates she would offer a smile to any that passed as she seemed to be happy just waiting there, for what or who though could be anyones guess.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor   A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Could a Admin be so kind as too change this threads name too - A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor - i think my phones browser is broken
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor   A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:21 pm

"I good tracker," Ravvyn proudly says to Freyja.

"Just today, I little off."

SCratching her head, Ravvyn wanders off trying to not to look like a Ranger with Disorientation disorder.

((OOC: I was like.. SO lost, sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor   A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Freyja would have grinned at her words. "Oh yes, you are the best. And thank you for taking me the long way around and showing me all of the wonderful sights of your land." Freyja would say with a wink before waving goodbye. She would then sit down and wait for someone too come along, someone she could speak too and ask her questions .
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor   A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

After what seemed an age of looking up at those that past her, offering a hopeful smile only too be passed by Freyja lets out a long sigh before clutching her holy amulet for a moment before walking of into the city its self perhaps inside she might fine answers to her questions and perhaps a Patron to serve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor   A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face at the gates of Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1