Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delivery at the Gates of Myth Drannor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterSilke

MasterSilke

Delivery at the Gates of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: Delivery at the Gates of Myth Drannor   Delivery at the Gates of Myth Drannor EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 am

A young man garbed in a red tunic, odd black-grey sigils etched upon the weaves, slowly approaches the elven city of Myth Drannor though pauses a few yards from the gate. He rubs his brow and then flips up his wide-brimmed hat as his blue eyes gaze upon the elven guards.

"If you gents would permit me, I have a letter of vital import that I need delivered to the clergy at the temple of Lathander as swiftly as possible. I assure you it is no foolish trick or deception on my part, though your superiors can take a gander at it if it helps them sleep at night."

The man would remain in place, making no advance towards the city until a guardsman or other authority figure approaches, to whom the sealed letter is then given.

"Thanks, mate," he says, smiling faintly. With a small tip of his hat, he turns around and departs from the city's gates if the guards request nothing of him.

//Edited to correct a slight miscommunication for which I apologize. If anyone is a member of the temple's clergy or if any prominent figures of Myth Drannor would have read the letter prior to its delivery, just let me know and I'll send you what was written.
Back to top Go down

Delivery at the Gates of Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1