Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the library of Myth Drannor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

In the library of Myth Drannor Empty
PostSubject: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:57 am

Karovir finally arrives in Myth Drannor. He first checks the Traveller's Star Inn for Tohrm and then walks into the actual city to look for him in the library.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:41 am

Celedien, the elven paladin, and Tael of the Akh'Velahr, salutes the Arms-Captain when he passes, before simply returning to her post.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 am

Karovir would see Celedien and stop, offering a salute himself:

"You don't have to salute to me anymore. I am not your arms-captain anymore. Nadin has my cloak and key now. But of course you can greet me however it suits you, miss."
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Celedien seems a bit sad at the news, but nods none the less.

I see, good luck on your future ventures sir.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:18 pm

"Thank you and good luck to you as well. Do your duty well and maybe you will wear my former cloak."

He nods and then continues his way to the library.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 5:56 am

Valtore is often in the library these days slaving away for Blue and his golem projects. He has books piled up in one of the back rooms about crystals, golems, and verious other projects that the ADHD Elf has asked him about. Blueprints and plans are hung to the walls in a very charotic looking controled mess.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:20 am

As Karovir sees Valtore he approaches and says:

"So that is why I haven't seen you for a long time... Hello, Valtore. Have you seen Tohrm here lately?"
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:50 am

blue would greet karovir and grin at valtore saying

you know you can take breaks as you need my friend I usualy do..

he would head back to work on the golem he has started as well and let valtore know he expects the librarian to let him know when she has the books he requested.

Just incase im busy and don't hear her could you let me know when she arrives with these books please..
and I do appreciate you help a lot valtore it is most welcomed my friend.. these will be the last we make these here also any other will be made else where.. I think you will like the new work areas and be pleasantly surprised by them..

with that he vanishes into a make shift work shop..

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 am

Karovir greets Blue in return and then stops him:

"Blue, what is that about golems you two are working on?"
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:53 am

"Aye, we built an iron golem fur Shadowdale, ungrateful humans they are though. Also put one in Rimwood ta watch fur orcs and drow. Guardin the construction site, me tower and tha docks. I'd like another fur Rimwwod...but tis a lot of work."

The dwarf turns back to plans of the maze golems, "I am tryin ta figure out how ta reactivate these so I can use 'em for simple cleanin tasks and such. But with the research of the crystals fur tha tower, reviewin construction plans, and other thins I am a bit out of touch with current events."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am

oh just some golems for the tower to be used by the city until the tower is built is all..

there is one in rimwood on patrol now as well.

*blue would hand valtore a note he received from taeron*

since myth drannor has not ordered any valtore donated to materials and gold needed to build two one went to shadowdale the other to rimwood..

I donated the materials and gold for the heirs of windsong tower to get two them selves and now I am letting them be used by the city for defence until the tower is constructed..

I guess its my way of advertising them and building confidence in them as viable defence for the city.

why did you want to buy one and donate it too *he smirks* though our funds are empty at this time there is little more I can do to fund the tower as my house funds are empty as well. *shakes his head at that*

can you imagine a high noble house flat broke and unable to fund even the simplest things..
at this rate im going to have to start charging for my knowledge and research.. and that in its self isn't going to go over well with folks as they are already to cheap to pay the price for my enchants and smithing.. *he shakes his head as he lowers it a bit* I am almost ashamed that such has happened and in such a short time..

As I look around now I see more and more of the whole me me me me thing and less of oh lets help this person or that person or how can we help thing I used to see.. Even the donations don't come anymore and I have to purchase whats needed to teach students of the tower and still supply my house with its daily supplies as well as help the city though it seems only a few of us left to help and everybody else has run off to shadowdale or who knows where else.

sorry my old friend I think im starting to get a little bitter at it all..

Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 am

*Valtore reads the note and looks over the drawing* Are you serious? He actually saw this? By Moradin's Fuzzy Slippers! Get anyone you know out of town Blue. You to Karovir..do it quickly and quitely." He gets up and immediately leaves. He wrote a word on the paper handing it to Blue.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:40 am

"I assume Taeron found out what is in those vases?" Karovir asks before the dwarf leaves. "I am afraid but evacuating Shadowdale may on second thought be no good idea. It might cause a mass panic and if you get people who are influenced out of town it will spread even outside of town... just saying. You are the experts."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Not much later Karovir can be seen leaving the library and Myth Drannor hastily which would be really fast due to his magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the library of Myth Drannor   In the library of Myth Drannor Empty

Back to top Go down

In the library of Myth Drannor
Page 1 of 1