Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myth Drannor Library

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

Myth Drannor Library Empty
PostSubject: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Leeora travels to the library of Myth Drannor and steps inside with a few pieces of parchment in her hands. She begins looking to speak with any of the librarians on hand, stating that the matter is very important regarding the recent mission that had taken place, and she was sent by the High Dawnlord Cleophus.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:28 pm

The head librarian would approach her with a smile "Yes child? how can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:30 pm

She does a small curtsy to the librarian.

"The High Dawnlord has asked me to find information on...erm..." Her cheeks flush in embarassment at forgetting the name. She takes up the small note she has and re-reads it. "Lyrrandar Barthon., if there is any information on the man. He was a Cleric of Tyr from Cormyr. If we have no information on him...do we have information about a Tyrian temple in Cormyr I could seek out?"
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 pm

The Librarian would ponder for a moment..

"mmh..when did this cleric live in Myth Drannor. We would need more infomation than his mere Name or was he some famous cleric i havent heard about yet?"
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 pm

"OH! Oh oh...right...I'm so sorry. How silly of me," she says, her cheeks flushing again as she digs into her satchel.

"Maybe he is indeed famous! And neither of us know it." Leeora grins up to the librarian, then finally pulls out a small bunch of parchment in which she flips through.

"The dates should be...around 709. That's when he was visiting from Cormyr."
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:20 am

the librarian would frown slightly..

"this is not going to be easy child.. many of our records were lost in the weeping war and the dark times that followed. Lets hope he was indeed famous enough that he was mentioned in some of our remaing texts..."
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 pm

She nods to the librarian. "It's okay if we can't find anything. It would need to be something along the lines of the death of a woman and her two children though. Um..." Leeora looks through her notes again.

"Surrounding the death of a woman named Laryssa Daern. And any children as well. If we can't find anything, maybe you have information at least on the Tyrian temples in Cormyr? That could help too. I can always ask them if the texts here have been lost."

Back to top Go down
Nonfactous

Nonfactous

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Alatariel would stop in and ask inquire about getting some thread, bindings, paper, and hard covers. She mentions she is fixing some books at the temple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myth Drannor Library   Myth Drannor Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Myth Drannor Library
Page 1 of 1