Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning Goes Out

Go down 
+11
enigma
KnightCaptain
Emeraldtalon
citizensnips
EVIL
Sergeant Jesus
jpetticolas
shellshocked59
Taeron
Ticladesign
Diamondwing
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

TO THOSE THAT AIDE OUR ENEMIES AGAINST US AND WILLING KILL OUR KIN TO PROTECT OUR ENEMIES..

KNOW THAT THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED FROM NOW ON IF I HEAR OF THIS YOU WILL BE HUNTED AND KILLED WITH OR WITH OUT ORDERS..

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING FOR NOW OWN I WILL NOT STAND BY AN ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE WITH OUT RETROBUTION FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST US..

YOU WILL BE HUNTED YOU WILL BE KILLED ON SIGHT..

SO I RECOMMEND YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES MORE CAREFULLY OR SUFFER FROM THEM YOU WILL..

*THIS LETTER IS UNSIGNED AND WRITING IS DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHERS AND CAN NOT BE TRACED TO ITS WRITER*
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Ke looked to the note and gave a frown. "If only they knew the circumstances. The elves are more foolish then ever these days. Let them bask in hate over one incident." he shook his head and did his duties before departing the city.
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Kara Addams reads the warning and wonders.

"I wonder why they would feel the need to make a warning like this.

It would never have occurred to me that the elves would not kill those who attack their kin and aid their enemies."
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Ticla reads the "message" and wonders why there is so much agression in it, Almost looks like a typical Zhentarim threat pamphlet, back in Shadowdale.

She runs off to one of the inn rooms and closes the door shut. No room for gentleness, this day.
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 pm

*Taeron glances at the message, then chuckles*

Grow some balls, mate. If you write something like this, at least have the guts to sign under it.

*he leaves with a smile on his lips, shaking his head. Just reading the message evidently made his day*
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

*Garok scowels at the letter*

"You could place this in shadowdale and it would look like the zhent wrote this."

*he says muttering to him self*
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas

jpetticolas

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:04 am

Uralia reads it and walks away laughing.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 am

*anonymous laughter can be heard as people walk by and scoff and make comments generaly ignoring it so he bides his time till he hears of more idiots playing both sides of the fence for his time to strike at the idiots*
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Jesus

Sergeant Jesus

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:05 am

*Attis' gaze scans over the notice, eyes traveling from left to right and then over again. Once he has finished it, he reads it over again and then furrows his brows. He then blatantly states aloud in Myth Drannor,*

"I witnessed what this person is complaining about. This is about the elf, Anadra, who started wildly tossing arrows into the middle of a crowd, because she thought she saw a masked drow. The worst part being that she held no care for the safety of all others, and didn't even consider that she could miss and hit someone in the head. Her focus was purely to kill at whatever cost."

"Maybe this person should at least hear the whole story." *He says as he points at the notice*

"Consideration should be put forth towards the fact that the druid attacked the archer because she was haphazardly tossing arrows into a large group of people. These people didn't understand what was going on at first, because they were all preparing to deal with an undead threat. They were caught off-guard, completely, and the druid performed his task in defending the others quite well. It's possible that he saved someone from this mad and careless archer."

"It's unfortunate that others seek to purely focus on one individual he - at first - unknowingly worked to protect, despite how this person was masked, already leaving, and only one of many he saved from grievous injury. So perhaps instead of following feelings of hatred towards others, and then threaten people like a power-hungry child with his first grip on a weapon, this thug - whomever it may be - can try to sit down and talk with the other side of the issue."
Back to top Go down
EVIL

EVIL

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 am

Shyntra seems to put up another smile on her face, "Once again, Usstan can start introducing myself to those that don't know me as Maya Silverlocks. The worthless kivvil make it sometimes too easy."
Back to top Go down
citizensnips

citizensnips

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 am

Elric goes after ticla in order to calm her down. muttering under his breath "And i had promised her this place is different..."
Back to top Go down
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:22 am

*Walking past Attis as he makes his statement, Morna'nique adds*

Surprisingly this isn't the first such incident with this same druid.

*Then continues onwards.*
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:04 am

Anadra hears of the lies of the traitor Attis and chuckles.

There were a dozen witness who all clearly saw that the Vherunite drow and who saw the druid attack both me and Morna'nique.

What does this traitor expect to accomplish with his blatant lies?
Back to top Go down
enigma

enigma

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 am

The Abbot sees the notice, reads it briefly and walks away shaking his head muttering "As the wise sayeth Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it..."
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 am

~Finds one of the notices in the cormanthor...scouting. Gul smiles reading it and seems to get an idea as his stomach rumbles~

oh, I do love how these rivil filth and darthiiri trash provide the jalre with an ample suply of shit paper!

~He wanders off into the woodline to dig a slit trench~
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:40 pm

*maniacle laughter can be heard thru the forest as he slowly starts hunting he mumbles to his self in an altered voice and in different clothes*

fools all fools they think it is about one incident when it really is about more and not even the worst of it.. go on run an hide flip flop sides it matters not any more i will find those responcible and kill them all and worst of all you will die wondering why but never know..

*evil laughter is heard thru the forest after rather cold dark laugh*
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:09 pm

I am Richo of Shadowdale a farmer and woodsman of the local woods i didnt knew that elves can feel so much hate, whoever have put this message up that like to hide behind words will not have much trouble to find my home is the ranger camp at ridje and i never hide neither behind words or at the shade of the trees. If revenge it is you seek elf and think that the taken of my life will fix all things for you come and take it.
Signed.
Richo champion of Shadowdale
Back to top Go down
HugMonster

HugMonster

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 pm

*patanee smirks at the chaose cased by one little note and mutters before she reterns to her tent*

"blasted fools the lot of you, blameing the hole of the elven race and this city for the unsanctioned note of some unknown persion of unknown gender and race. still its nothing to do with me"
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 am

*laughes at richo and faint echoes can be heard in due time youngling in due time and prey while you can that it is not you i seek for i have special plans for them for even the zhent and drow will shudder and cringe upon sight of my plans*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning Goes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Goes Out   Warning Goes Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning Goes Out
Page 1 of 1