Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Richo the Druid banned from the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Richo the Druid banned from the city Empty
PostSubject: Richo the Druid banned from the city   Richo the Druid banned from the city EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 am

The Coronals Council has decided that the Druid Richo is for now banned from the city of Myth Drannor and its lands.
He has decided to side with drow against our kin on more than one occasion.

should his behavior change his case may be reviewed at a alter time.

Keeper Auryne Linthariel.
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

Richo the Druid banned from the city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richo the Druid banned from the city   Richo the Druid banned from the city EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 am

Richo aproaches Mythdrannor lands as usual to his daily strolls through Cormmanthor and as the guards of the city stopping him explaining the reasons he cant walk further he stops respecting their will but decides to deliver a letter to them.
"Lasses and lads of the elven city i respect yourlaws and will stay away of your lands as you want.
Though i want to ask to not put words on my mouth i never said or charging me with actions i never did.
I never sided with drow against your kin, there were two times i caught in the middle of fights between your kin and drow and i just kept the balance cause i respect life above all and i dont leave a life taken infront of me even those of the drow. If you wish to learn my side of the story just call me
You can accuse me that i slapped two of your kin till they fell unconcius but i never sided with the drow, i side only with nature anyway.
Richo of Shadowdale."
Back to top Go down

Richo the Druid banned from the city
Page 1 of 1