Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The peaceful druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjay

The peaceful druid Empty
PostSubject: The peaceful druid   The peaceful druid EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:38 am

Early one morning, a quiet, pale-robed human druid is seen entering the City of Song, looking around with wonder.

He seems quiet and unassuming, very non-confrontational as he politely greets any who will approach him. He's seen walking the city for a short while, then leaving into the forest.

Any passing through the starwood will see a small, peaceful camp set up near the waterfall pool, where he stays, offering rest to travelers and any assistance to the wounded who might approach. Occasionally he will venture out to gather healing supplies from the forest, completely unarmed and unarmored, though any observing will see the forest creatures shadowing him to protect him.

He can occasionally be seen elsewhere in the dales, but will always return to this spot if needed or desired.

((ooc: setting up RP here. I'm really not sure of this character, but I thought I'd give playing a druid of Eldath a try. Complete pacifist, so most of his xp is going to be from RP with travelers. If anyone would like to encounter him on their travels, he'll be at likely quiet wilderness spots or traveling between them, as stated, offering healing or potions to travelers.))
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

The peaceful druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The peaceful druid   The peaceful druid EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Vildur approaches the druid’s camp after completing a merchant’s journey to shadowdale. He would greet the druid with a warm smile, his bow slung around his back and a quill of enchanted arrows slightly concealed. The keen star elf would notice that the camp was guarded from a distance; the eyes of many creatures would be felt.

He would then introduce himself and make his presence known to the druid. “Greetings, I am Vildur Erion’lier” His voice with a hint of femininity but a bright handsome smile behind it.

Last edited by rbizzle0511 on Mon May 21, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arjay

The peaceful druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The peaceful druid   The peaceful druid EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

The human would look up from the fish he was cooking and smile warmly at the elf who was approaching. His first thought would be to see if the traveler was wounded, but barring that, he would invite him to share his fire. "Peace to you, brother. You may call me Cale." A brown bear dozed by the druid's tent, looking up and snuffling quietly as the elf approached, then settling back down to its nap. "I will not hold you if you must be on your way, but you're welcome to join me if you would care to stop and rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The peaceful druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The peaceful druid   The peaceful druid Empty

Back to top Go down

The peaceful druid
Page 1 of 1