Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to the Black Fang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eboros

A Letter to the Black Fang Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to the Black Fang   A Letter to the Black Fang EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:09 am

*A well payed courier approaches Black Fang Malik near the well, and, though trembling with nervousness, hands him a sealed envelope. The envelope contains two letters addressed to him, one private correspondence ((PM sent)), the other a current roster of the Blood Ravens*

"Greetings Black Fang,

As we recently discussed, I am providing you with a current roster of Blood Ravens who may choose to fly our colors, as well as a basic description of them:

Myself, of course, Ratava Lat'mele, Airsouled Archer with brown hair and red eyes.
Nicho Webbers, human swordsman who favors full plate armor.
Mila Aers, blonde hyperactive human, with a tattoo on her face
Calintz Klandessen, a fellow Airsouled with white hair and two greatswords
Alaric Vallas, blond human who can often be found by the campfire
Kaelen Valentine, human with black hair that wears armor decorated with the skulls of vampires
Vashar Rodo, browned haired human in full plate who favors the warhammer
Gustan Bennes, human male with black hair and red armor.
Tala Hull, a human female.

Any others who wear our cloak do so either through ignorance or under false pretenses; new recruits are not given a cloak, nor are authorized to use one, until their trial period has passed and they have been vetted by an officer.

Regards,
Ratava"
Back to top Go down
Eboros

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Black Fang   A Letter to the Black Fang EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:22 am

*another letter is sent to the Black Fang*

"Raeven Amalynn, a half-elven warrior, has joined our ranks."

Signed,
Ratava Lat'mele"
Back to top Go down
Eboros

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Black Fang   A Letter to the Black Fang EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:55 pm

*a third letter makes its way to the Black Fang*

"Aesyr Ashald, windsouled duelist, has recently enlisted with our company.

Signed,
Ratava Lat'mele"
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Black Fang   A Letter to the Black Fang EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 am

Malik sends out a runner delivering the letter to Ratava, making sure it reaches him.

"Captain Lat'mele, of the Blood Ravens.

Recently, a great deal of disturbing things have been brought to my attention, and not only one, but two individuals displaying your cloak has been showing open hostility towards the Zhentarim, that seems to have ended in bloodshed.

I will give you a tenday to come seek any member of the Zhentarim out, to clarify, and explain these actions.

If no word has been sent, or no contact has been made during this period, you will be considered an official enemy of the Army of Darkhope, and will be crushed under the mighty fist of the Black Lord."

Signed and marked with the holy symbol of Bane, aswell as the "Z" of the Zhentarim.
"Black Fang Malik Marduk, acting Imperceptor of Shadowdale."
Back to top Go down
Eboros

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Black Fang   A Letter to the Black Fang EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

*receiving the letter, Ratava immediately sets pen to paper, and sends the runner back with a reply*

"Greetings Black Fang,

I do not know what the source of these troubles is, but be assured that we do not wish to make an enemy of the Zhentarim. I have not been back in town since the Spring Festival, and most of the Blood Ravens have been similarly absent, occupied with far ranging duties, but having received your letter, I am now heading back to Shadowdale with all possible haste. I will seek you out, in person, so that we can clear the air and put this unpleasantness behind us.

Regards,
Ratava Lat'mele, Lieutenant"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Black Fang   A Letter to the Black Fang Empty

Back to top Go down

A Letter to the Black Fang
Page 1 of 1