Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canith

Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk Empty
PostSubject: Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk   Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Dread Black Fang,

I write this letter in hopes of giving warning to my current nature and plans involving Shadowdale. I have spent the past years of my life in study with the Clergy of Bane in both Mulmaster, and just recently in Zhentil Keep. Though my path along the road to join the Clergy of Bane has just begone and in still in the first steps of a long, hard journey, I am sure, I have received word that the Church in the Dales is moving forward to completion and there is high hopes that it will be a bastion of strength for the Dread Lord. But, back to my point. I have requested to be transferred to your branch of the Clergy to further my own teachings, and to assist in what ever way I can to extended the Black Hand's shadow.

I send this letter ahead of me with a messenger with the orders to carry it as swiftly as possible. The distance isn't great but I write this with some urgency and great hope that I can arrive there soon.

With great regard,

Erich Olson
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk   Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 am

Malik would have recieved the letter and have been spotted talking to Erich already. He seemed satisfied about the arrival of future members of the clergy.
Back to top Go down

Letter Addressed to Black Fang Malik Marduk
Page 1 of 1