Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A note of declaration from Black Fang Marduk.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

A note of declaration from Black Fang Marduk. Empty
PostSubject: A note of declaration from Black Fang Marduk.   A note of declaration from Black Fang Marduk. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 pm

A black note with golden text goes up on the board with Maliks italic and delicate handwriting. At the bottom, it is marked with the symbol of Bane.

"Citizens of Shadowdale.

No longer will I be found within Shadowdale territory, neither will my wife, Desrah Asher Marduk. If you have a need of contacting me, a letter adressed to me can be sent to the Temple of Bane in Zhentil Keep. The Zhentarim will be taking over my less personal efforts for now, and the fate of the Church of Bane is yet to be decided.

For delicate matters you might need me for, and cannot send letters about, contact either Adept Maybe, Swordhand Shadowsong or the Deputy Commander Jenkins.

For information on the Shadowdale apartments; further information is to come aswell.

Signed; Black Fang of the Zhentil Keep Banite Clergy - Malik Marduk, eternal servant of the Dread Lord Banes unyielding will, tyranny and divine fear."

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A note of declaration from Black Fang Marduk.
Page 1 of 1