Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stresst

Stresst

RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO Empty
PostSubject: RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO   RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:59 am

Hello to all my NWN buds,

due to tech issues Ikiryo has been absent from the Dalelands since early december '11.
Have been working at resolving said tech probs and its looking positive -hopefully Ikiryo will be returning to the Dales late this month or early feb.

*apologies to any and all involved in ongoing plots with Ikiryo, haven't forgotten you, will be back Smile hope you are patient. PC's Isoril and Ume in particular!

*apologies to clan tanaimutsu PC's, has been tough keeping you all informed -hopefully we'll get a forum page soon and such problems will be easier dealt with. we have lost and gained a few members over the last months, my last count was still 8 or 9 active PC's, so hang in there!

*apologies to Ironhouse clan, kinda started the ball rolling and then disappeared (not intentionally!). hopefully all is well and we can pick up where we left off when Ikiryo returns Smile PC Fohgar should know what I'm on about.

*if a DM should read this and has any new info on the Clan Tanaimutsu guild application we sent through it would be awesome to hear back. I believe we submitted it some months ago now, a private forum page would really help Smile

so anyways.
don't forget the lil' guy who rocks the green tea and sake Wink
Cya you all IG soon
-Ikiryo
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/noisebleeder
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO   RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 am

PM sent
Back to top Go down

RECENT ABSENCE, RETURNING SOON -IKIRYO
Page 1 of 1