Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My recent absence.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fincaen

My recent absence. Empty
PostSubject: My recent absence.   My recent absence. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:33 pm

I know I haven't been on much the last few weeks (or at all in recent days). I just wanted to say that I'm still here. I've fallen into another withdrawal from interacting with people. These dips make it hard for me to play a game like nwn, and just getting up the nerve to tell people "hey I won't be around for a while" gets pretty difficult.

Mostly I'm sorry to Anubis, whose events I have now missed 2 weeks in a row without any word from me. I can't promise that I will be around for the next event but I will certainly try.

Just when the server is starting to pick up again too. :\
Back to top Go down
DM ReRoll

DM ReRoll

My recent absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent absence.   My recent absence. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:59 pm

The server will be continuing to pickup for a while. Do what you gotta do, we're here for you and will be still when you find yourself able to play again Smile
Back to top Go down
SaphyrBlaze

SaphyrBlaze

My recent absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent absence.   My recent absence. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Recharge your spoons, man. I get social burnout often. No shame in taking time to yourself. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

My recent absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My recent absence.   My recent absence. Empty

Back to top Go down

My recent absence.
Page 1 of 1