Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posted on the board at Shadowdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Posted on the board at Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Posted on the board at Shadowdale   Posted on the board at Shadowdale EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:35 pm

The message is written is beautiful cursive by the hands of most likely a woman

I am seeking a suitor for a friend of mine. Said friend is shy, lonely, and unaccustomed to the ways of love. Said friend is not unattractive, and possesses a sharp mind, and a sharper tongue. Said friend is not, however, looking for "one-night stands" or the services of any kind of courtesan. However, said friend would be willing to accept the aid of any rumored Heart-warders of Sune in the area. Said friend is human, and unlikely to be interested in certain... peoples. However, any interested individuals can leave a message on any of the message boards and I will arrange a meeting. Do not contact if you find such musings of the heart to be trivial.

The message does not appear to be signed, and any short of a diviner worth his salt might be able to divine who had written it.
Back to top Go down
metaquad4

PostSubject: Re: Posted on the board at Shadowdale   Posted on the board at Shadowdale EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm

*A message flies to you by raven* I would be interested in meeting such an individual. My name is Doctor Jonathan Quinn, current residence of shadowdale, and and a visitor to Myth Drannor. Please contact me if you wish to hear more. This raven knows his way back to me, if you need to use him.

*signed*
Doctor J. Quinn
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Posted on the board at Shadowdale   Posted on the board at Shadowdale EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm

A reply is sent via the Raven

Dear Doctor J. Quinn,

I would meet with you in a place of your choosing and discuss further the qualities my friend desires in a suitor.

The note is short, and to the point as well as remaining unsigned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posted on the board at Shadowdale   Posted on the board at Shadowdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Posted on the board at Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1