Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

research in the library

Go down 
+2
SimilarlyDifferent
KSC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

research in the library Empty
PostSubject: research in the library   research in the library EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 am

After receiving some disturbing reports, Auryne can be seen hurrying to the library with Solmah. Lesser mages can be seen carrying loads of Maps, Scrolls and old books to them.

Akh Velahr stand guard and refuse entry to the library while they are researching there.
Back to top Go down
KSC

PostSubject: Re: research in the library   research in the library EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 pm

"I was here first!", Radda shouts as she is bodily removed from the library. Straightening her shirt made from a Neverwinter tabard she starts to walk off in the direction of the inn. "How am I going to prefect my invisible cloths spell if I keep getting thrown out of the library", She sighs, "Maybe Llaly will let me into the labs if I promise not to test it on animal corpses again, after all I did pay to have the place cleaned up, I hope they got everything off the ceiling. Maybe I can work on my alchemy instead." She turns and heads back toward the magic shop.
Back to top Go down
SimilarlyDifferent

SimilarlyDifferent

PostSubject: Re: research in the library   research in the library EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Leire, who had been at work with a stack of tomes in the corner sighs as they begin to remove people from the library.

Yeah, yeah... I'm going. No need to throw me out.

She gives her stack of books one last gaze before heading for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: research in the library   research in the library EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:17 am

Aerul lifts his head absentmindedly from one of the oldest books in the library.

May I offer my help?
I was head librarian of the Evereska library for more than three centuries.

If Auryne refuse the help he bows his head in respect and leaves muttering with i a wink that nobody respect the knowledge and wisdom of the elders any more.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: research in the library   research in the library EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 am

Karovir would probably just help chasing people off.
Back to top Go down
Coroebus

Coroebus

PostSubject: Re: research in the library   research in the library EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:40 pm

After searching for weeks Auryne and co would near giving up on the Windsong Tower. All references to it appeared to have been rubbed out, however they would eventually spot a book right in the bowels of the oldest part of the Library incorrectly listed under the Demonology section. The book itself was named 'The Missing Tower', so you had been searching for related names. The Books here are ancient and you're surprised this one doesn't fall apart in your hands in a comical fashion. However you manage to flip a few pages and the Book reads thusly...

The Windsong Tower was built to house one of the Nether scrolls, one of the most powerful magical containers in the realms. There were originally three towers but one seperated off into the night during the fall of Myth Drannor. Leaving two standing towers, one of which is rumoured to contain a secret dimensional bridge to the third one which took flight. Though this book does not wish to state rumours, it IS rumoured the Coronal has the key. Mercenaries are sent every year in secret to clean the ruins of the towers which somehow are always occupied by abberational monsters, though mages proclaim dimensional leakage. Demons and devils are very attracted to the place, stomping around and drawn by concentrations of the Weave. They say the portal to the third tower is finite in its existence, since it surpresses the Mythal and if the entering individual does not leave in time. They will be trapped untill the next portal opens - perhaps eternity.

There are four known areas to the Third Tower.
The Entry Room which is a portal hub of sorts that led to each part of the Tower.
The Abode of the Tyrant which was an alchemical labratory and contained a long table rumoured to have had a horrifying illusion enchantment to protect it.
The Abbatoir was used as a sorcerer lecture hall.
The Star Room was used to house the Nether Scroll. What is in there to guard it completely unknown.

Here the Book ends....

Last edited by Coroebus on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: research in the library   research in the library EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 pm

after finishing her long research Auryne leaves the library with the book in her posession for safeguarding.

The Akh Velahr guards who refused entry to the normal visitors leave with her and the library is once again free to use by any visitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: research in the library   research in the library Empty

Back to top Go down

research in the library
Page 1 of 1