Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Research in the Library

Go down 
+3
Skyiba
PetersonOliveira
Zaroak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaroak

Zaroak

Research in the Library Empty
PostSubject: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 am

Celovar walks into the Library asking the Librarian if the young girl had arrived yet? Which ever the answer he makes his way about the familar rows of books looking for things regarding blood magic.

He sits with a pipe and an ale as he poors over the books.
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Corb could see Celovar in the library when he is going prepare his class to the mage guild students.

"Hello Celovar. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 am

"I need to find out about Blood magic. "
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:21 am

Blue walks in sees them..

hello you two how are you doing today? If you need help with anything let me know.. *walks over plucks some fruit from a tree and starts to go into hall of echoes past*
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 am

Garren would be in the Library researching something totally different, going trough tomes on tomes scowling ever so often. If he would see the three, he would just nod then go about his business.
Every now and then they would hear him groan and grunt, annoyed he didn't find what Lore he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:30 pm

The lovely blonde human would search the shelves for anything related to blood magic. Finding little other than a brief overview, she asks the librarian for help in finding a more in depth explanation, and even perhaps some explanations of blood rituals.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:36 pm

The elder elf Librarian gives Celovar and Dalia a strange look as they ask about Blood Magic.

She shows them some general books on the subject.

As Dalia request some more in depth discription she gently smiles "Child, some knowledge is dangerous and needs to be guarded from innocent eyes. The tomes you request are in the restricted part of our library. You would need to get permission by the Coronals Council to acces that area."
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Celovar takes a puff from his pipe looking the librarian over with a quizzical look.

"You are aware of who I am yes? I do not have time to wait on the council a girls life is at stake. I need all the information I can get and I need it yesterday."
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:47 pm

The librarian answers him with a calm look.

"Yes child i know who you are and i have heard of your temper. You will learn in one or two hundred years that you better keep your tempers in check or it will control you."

She slowly writes down some notes on a piece of parchement on her desk as she continues

"You are not above the rules set down by our Coronal and her Council are you? If so, i sadly was neglected to be informed about that. There is a reason some knowledge is kept in a secure area. This you will hopefully learn as well in time."
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:51 pm

"Have you also heard of my acts in saving the Coronol personally? Or how much I contributed to restoring the Mythal? No? Perhaps about the countless amount of elven lives that have been saved by my hand? If this girl dies, her blood will be on your hands and the hands of the Coronol."

Celovar stands up before leaving the library with an angered look on his face.
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 pm

After Celovar leaves the library Corb goes talk to the head librarian.

"Hello. My friend appears to be worried with something. I know he is a bit explosive and angry, but he is a good person. Could a Faern have access to this tomes? Maybe i could find something to help him in his research."
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Dalia thanks the Librarian, then rushes off after Celovar. After catching up to him, she makes a suggestion. "I will write to the Council, Sir, and then speak with my father to see if he can help us find the information we seek. Perhaps you could find other sources as well?"
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:10 pm

"The incompetence of my own people....I will go to the academy and get answers."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:50 pm

blue would nod his head in a respective bow to the librarian..

then sighs muttering to himself.. my friend quick to act not so quick to think.. he could have just asked I could have went in to look.. perhaps after he calms down he will be back..

*blue would close the door to hall of echoes present and lock it as well then while others are busy looking and talking to librarian he would slip into the room in question where he has been many times before researching mythals curses rituals magical enchants long since never used techniques of spell writing and many many other things.. he would once again upon hearing the commotion enter the room and do a search for books scrolls on blood magic or references to blood magic*

*should he find anything he would stack those books into a pile separate with a note attached to the pile stating this was what was there on blood magic.. and hide the other books from sight.. should he not find anything he would continue searching*
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:46 am

blue after meeting with celovar would go back thru the books looked thru as well as continue on searching for anything to do with blood magic soul gems and reversing vampirism..

he searches for any references to those and how they work, the making of them, rituals used, magic envolved, materials needed and so forth.. he can be seen not only in halls of echoes future but in past and present as well just incase books were added in his absence or mis placed and so on..

he even produces a letter sent to the mage guild in shadowdale about a contraption that allows vampires to feed discreetly and how it is removed and what was done and how it worked to allow them control over the vessel that wore the contraption..

(dms only I think and shadowdale mage guild members would be able to view this link)

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

he would continue to research into the night having ordered food and tea from the inn keep..

*still stacking books if any found and jotting down notes on what he found and how it was done and so on.. all the while stacking books and hiding them that are not needed for the research should access be given to others on a temporary basis as only the most trusted by the coronal would have access but if needed direly he knows others may be given temporary access and some knowledge should not be gotten so easily.. and to protect the towers vault as well blue as always add more security than is needed and is rather adamant about who sees what in there overly protective of myth drannor he is.. and if any books of power or magic are found unprotected thru out the library he would collect them and secure them with the rest*

*obviously should he not find anything he continues the search*
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:15 am

Standing he would approach the librarian glancing down at the tome he is holding, to her he would ask

" Excuse me, but would you happen to have other tomes on the foul deity Moander?"

He would await her response
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 am

The Librarion nods politely to Garren.

"of course, the foul Darkbringer is discribed in many religious text in our section on Gods of the Realms "
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:07 am

Nodding to her, he dips his head

"My thanks, I could not for the life of me, find anything regarding said fiend!

He turns back, and goes to the shelves searching for the tome in the Section she had stated
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:56 am

blue continues to search for information on soul gems, blood magic, reversing vampirism..
he does so through out the entire library..
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am

Blue would find some old works on Blood Magic and its rituals in the restricted part of the library after some searching.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 am

ahh haa this may help *blue jots down what he finds on blood magic and rituals then continues the search always making sure he has most information he can get and continues searching for info on reversing vampirism and soul gems and how they work*
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:53 am

Nadin finally arrives at the library, not aware of the recent occurances there.

- Excuse me librarian, recently it came to my concern ephisodes involving a blood witch and body stealing tatics, or how to remove a soul and lock in some item so the body can be dominated by another spirit, I'm interested in these subjects... what I expect to be in the restricted areas of course. This is of ultimate importance considering the risks involved, so I will thank your kindness in accelerate this to me. I will make a resume of all relevant information, so if you can help me locating the proper books I can do this faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research in the Library   Research in the Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Research in the Library
Page 1 of 1