Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Drow walks towards the Gates

Go down 
+3
KnowingMeKnowingYou
DM Light
ObsidianRaven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

A Drow walks towards the Gates  Empty
PostSubject: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:14 am

He walked towards the gates in the early morning, he was dressed in simple grey leather armour that looked like it had been repaired a hundred times over the years, a hood covering his head, a half mask his face the small elven male waited inline until it was his turn to stand before the guard who would likely politely ask that the hood be lowered and the mask removed before asking what business he had in Myth Drannor.

Slowly the hooded male began too lift his hands up towards his hood, while doing so he would say in a very odd elven accent, fear making his hands as well as his voice shake alittle.

"I am here, to visit the Temple, too kneel before the Creator and say a prayer too him long over due..."

Pushing back his hood his shoulder lengh silvery white hair flowed down his back, cold almost dead blue eyes squinted as the sun hit him, next the mask was removed to reveal Kel for what he was, a Drow.

"And then to face His judgement."

With a simple twist of his hands on two buckles, one his belt the other the harness going across his chest, his longsword, bow and quiver fell too the floor before he raised his hands up behind his head and await the guards and onlookers reaction.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:07 pm

(Guessing this is something i should do in game)
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm

\\Sure.
look for me online.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm

//as a player i cant decide the reaction of the NPC guards.
Back to top Go down
Vidala

Vidala

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:48 am

// I want to take part at this, if possible...
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 am

How about this wed at 8pm GTM? And Vidala please feel too come along, the more the merrier I say :3
Back to top Go down
Vidala

Vidala

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 am

8 pm GMT on wed Will be good.
Back to top Go down
Silindra

Silindra

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 am

(( Elvalia might wanna tag along, too. >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Skullz

Skullz

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

((vuz would laugh at the suicidal drow))
Back to top Go down
Meduzan

Meduzan

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

/// And the npc's finally took care of that. *Torden gives a wide approving grin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drow walks towards the Gates    A Drow walks towards the Gates  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drow walks towards the Gates
Page 1 of 1