Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the coronel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smoke jaguar

smoke jaguar

A letter to the coronel Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the coronel   A letter to the coronel EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:13 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*written is common*

Your Highness,

With much repect I direct this Letter to your attention. I Rio'Ghal Dh'ream was hunting in the woods just past the boat man when the party i was hunting with encountered a human seeking help. Before he could speak, he was slain by a group of archers from the reeds along the riverbank. Upon his death we were attcked by men dressed as Zhentarium soldiers. We were to find they were not zhentarium, after the attack, and the humans body raised, he told us he was enticed by both woman and wine for a week, to adorn the zhentarium armor, and die in a glorius death. He mentioned a pale skinned elf with black short hair and a bow was also involved. But he knew not the name, of this hooded figure. We hurried him within the safety of Myth, where his transportation to your quarters was paramount. Upon leaving the inn he was abducted by "The Lord of filth, as he called himself. Through means of dark portal magics. How these magics penetrated the mythal is beyond my limited knowledge of magics. Our party believed this to be a ploy to focus myths anger towards increased dismay of the zhentarium, or perhaps to gain favour of a as of yet unidentified potential enemy faction, in which the zhentarium would side with hearing of battle insuing. None escaped to sperad the tale of the battle we fought.

I would assume, if i may be so bold, this pertanent to your knowledge.

Sincerest Regards,

Rio'Ghal
Scout and Poet of HOAR

Back to top Go down

A letter to the coronel
Page 1 of 1