Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the Colonal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Letter to the Colonal Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Colonal   Letter to the Colonal EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:02 pm

I know you are probably busy with endless amounts of duty, but my wife and I wish to ask you a few questions. We wonder if you would allow a gathering of several leader heads of different races or groups. The Elistraeens, Druids, Dwarves, Hins, Elves and ourselves. The people we have in mind for each one would be Maya of the Elistraeens, Thomas of the Druids, Crudak of the Dwarves, Leopold of the Hins and of course yourself representing the Elves. If this is allowed, we'd like to discuss of the situation in Shadowdale, or more specifically the Zhentarim and its uprising danger to the people living within it and anyone who is near the region. Again, we understand you are probably busy and hope all is well. Helm guard you.

~Signed~
Vincent Blake Aseph
Zidanja Blake Aseph
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

Letter to the Colonal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Colonal   Letter to the Colonal EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:47 am

A letter returns :

To Vincent and Zidanja Blake Aseph

We believe this is a good idea especially in the light of recent events. We would like to bring Our Armathor as well.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor
Back to top Go down

Letter to the Colonal
Page 1 of 1