Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the Lathanderites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

Letter to the Lathanderites Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Lathanderites   Letter to the Lathanderites EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

"Greetings Harbingers of the Dawn.

High Dawnknight Alex Smithson asked I, Crypto, Kelemvorite of Hlondeth, to aid him in an investigation into an incursion between Lady Elektra, who is the topic of many posted warnings about the Rimwood and Myth Drannor, and Taeron the Barbarian... the writer of these notes.

I have had the chance to hear Elektra's side of the story which paints the picture of a grave misunderstanding handled brutally by this said barbarian. It also paints the picture of Elektra as seeming to genuinely be seeking the path of Sune and trying to rid herself of this fiend pact of hers, permanently.

I plan to asks the others involved, Taeron, and the Zhent which Elektra is accused of aiding to try to get all sides of the story and to serve due diligence and the truth of the matter. It is my opinion that if Elektra is indeed trying to shake the ways of this pact's hold on her, every effort should be made to aid her along in this path.

However, given the general animosity for pact mages in Myth Drannor and among many commoners of the Dales and given the fact that Elektra was indeed not able to control her fiendish transformation when faced with emanent death at the hands of her alledged attacker... I would have to advise against offering her santuary within the temple of Lathander. I believe it to be far too devisive and dangerous for both parties involved.

This is unfortunate as she will likely be barred from entering the Royal Oak, given the sentiment I have heard there of late among its guards. Sadly she may end up going into deep hiding or leaving the Dales altogether, in which case neither justice nor her purification will be served. Therefore I implore you that we keep clear of mind and calm of reaction when dealing with this matter and that we do our best to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible with whatever resources are available.

I plan to make myself more familiar to the reverent keepers of Lathanders temples and will seek out other Lathanderites to do the same in the near future. Many common interests we indeed do share. I thank you for your time and consideration on the matter.

Faithful Kelemvorite and Staunch Ally,
Crypto"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

Letter to the Lathanderites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Lathanderites   Letter to the Lathanderites EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 pm

*After reading the note and seeing there was no location to send a replay, Arya would head outside the temple and speak to a few of the knights smiling brightly to those she approaches. She would ask around seeing if any knew who Crypto was and would ask that they direct the man to her if he is seen again*
Back to top Go down

Letter to the Lathanderites
Page 1 of 1