Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to all Sheverashians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StaurosMallack

A letter to all Sheverashians Empty
PostSubject: A letter to all Sheverashians   A letter to all Sheverashians EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 am

The seccond in command seems to be out in the woods for many days seeking all the Sheverasians he knows a single arrow fly close to them with a letter on it.Aramil allows to be seen for some moments before vanish again into the woods, the letter says.
Aramil Moonwhisper Second in command of City of Song.
Brethens i thought the followers of the black archer are fearless hunters not crying babies, first of all telling half the truth is always convinient isnt it?Your fellow hunter is not banned for killing a drow first i want to clear this, he is banned cause he insulted our guards attacking a diplomat visiting our town in their presence.Secondly the same hunter died in his try to kill the drow, his body was collected by our guards and with the grace of the Seldarine brought back to life, the first thing he did was to insult us all, by saying he dont recognise any authority in this plane so he doesnt accept the leadership of our Coronal that is chosen by the Seldarine so neither the Seldarine.Your fellow hunter was banned from our city cause insulted our Coronal and the Seldarine not cause killed a drow.Lastly you are my brethen i love you and will protect you with my last of breaths if needed, you started hunt the Eilistraaens that are officially allies of the city of song knowing you will cause a diplomatic trouble, instead of hunt the Vhaurinites and the Lolthist that roaming the region, you choosed the Eilistraeens, where were you when the Eilistrsaens were holding theareas of th elven court alone against the Vhaurinites?Nature teaches that when you hunt something it will hunt you back, so stop whining like babies if you are so afraid come into the City of Song we will protect you, drow can not enter there than three diplomats and not even into the chore of the city.PS: you should find a priest about Seldarine and their religion, Eilistraee is the daughter of our creator that willingly accepted to be banished with the traitors so have a chance to redeem them a noble action dont youthink? Our Father ad creator didnt want to banish her away, also the Seldarine accept her as an ally, but lets not continue the relegion lessons you seem to know everything better.
Back to top Go down

A letter to all Sheverashians
Page 1 of 1