Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bloodied Druid with a cloak in hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

A bloodied Druid with a cloak in hand Empty
PostSubject: A bloodied Druid with a cloak in hand   A bloodied Druid with a cloak in hand EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Ka, bloodied, bruised, looking half near death. His body slowly regenerating as he took each small step down the winding hill that lead from the boat man to the inner city. If any were to stop and talk to him he would simply wave them off. Marching his way up the steps, now rather back to full health though the blood and bruises still ever present covering his body he hanged the ripped defender cloak from the doorknob of the defenders barracks. His hand still shaking began to write on the parchment he withdrew

"Today...I exchanged a cloak with Black Fang. I left him in a heap against a tree but his might is none to be trifled with. I hope the soldier this belonged to can be identified and remembered. Ka~"
Back to top Go down

A bloodied Druid with a cloak in hand
Page 1 of 1